Dwmon Spawns - Not Just Norwick's Problem

• tala growls as she makes her way to the central fires and speaks to thos that will listen, and specificly to Celebring she pulls aside for further conversation about the fires. It appears her eyebrows were burned off relatively recently and her hair pulled back in its usual tail looks freshly clipped as if to cut off burnt parts.

Will, Arandor and myself came to the central fires and saw Raver. So we struck up a conversation. Then Maya shows up. Next thing Arandor and I both know a minotaur has his axe imbedded in Arandor's shoulder. With a yank and a quick repost the minotaur then tried to slice him in half. Next thing I know Arandor is stood there next to dead. I really thought he might die there was so much blood and it happened so far and out of no where.

Before I can draw my bow the battle is over. Maya slew the minotaur and chopped off its head. A hand reached out of the fires and pulled the corpses into the fire where they promptly disappeared. Maya, however, still had the head. She attempted to burn it in one of the cook fires, but minotaurs are apparently resistant to flames.

While we were trying to come up with ways to destroy the head more of the demon goblins begin pouring out of the central fires. Every time at the end the hand reaches out grabbing the corpses and every time the flames follow it as if burning all trace of the bodies from the ground they fell on. So Maya not realizing what she is doing in trying to burn the head throws it into the central fires. Where it is snatched up and whisked away to whence it came. The attacks stopped at this point.

I want all to know of the battle. My children and other innocent children could have been playing near those fires. It is only by the grace of the gods that no one died that night.