880c

• There is an excellent chance I may have broken something in this update. If anything goes wrong, let me know immediately.

Bugs

• Store prices at the hin liquor store are back to standard Narfell prices. Shame on anyone that took advantage of this error.
    • The black onyx bug should be gone. I've disabled the script responsible for it (I think). Note: anyone with black onyx's used in raising the dead may find they don't work anymore.
    • NPC clerics will raise again. The conversation has been changed to tell the player the cost during the conversation. (I also added a check to prevent players from 'raising' other players that werent actually dead, and stealing a level from them).

Scripts Updates

• Complete overhaul of login, death, subrace, bleeding, corpse and loot bag generation code.
    • Login Code -
    • Players that have fugue robes will automatically be sent to Fugue from the loading screen.
    • Players with Prison garb will instantly be sent to their particular prison from the loading screen.
    • There is no 5 second wait for dms and players to be transfered from the loading screen.
    • New PC's get to keep their starting clothes as long as they are worth 0 gold and non-plot (i.e. they arnt cheating).
    • Build 8 tokens are no longer issued to new players. They no longer server any purpose, and can be removed from current PCs if the Dms want to go through the hassle.
    • Inventory checks on login have been reduced to about 20% of what they were before, and ONLY happen when a player first logs in. There should be a marked decrease in the lag spike when players log into the server.
    • Hit point tracking has been reversed. We no longer tracke players current hit points, but instead their current damage level. This means that when there is a server error, the PC will not be reported as having 0 hitpoins, but having taken 0 damage. This may help reduce accidental deaths when players login.
    • Death Code -
    • The sould shard's beahviour has been changed to allow a free rez for level 1 players. No XP loss.
    • Level 1 and 2 players can always rez from fugue, and are set back to 1 xp. No more remakes.
    • A player's corpse is left in the area they died for 12 seconds before they are moved to fugue. A player corpse placeable will not be made till then, nor will their items be moved to a loot bag until that time either.
    • Divine intervention is delayed for 12 seconds (coincidence?). There is a visual effect for divine intervention.
    • Players that are killed on login are informed to as why they were killed.
    • Subrace code -
    • Totally scrapped the entire subrace system and replaced it with something simpler. The system used to reapply the subrace powers EVERY TIME you entered a new area. No longer
    • Support for drow and duergar blindness and special items removed. They are plot subraces only and DM cans provide them with the neccesary items.
    • Dying Code -
    • Rate of dying slowed to 1 hit points every 4 rounds.
    • Players bleed when dropped to -1 hps or less.
    • Players at 0 hitpoints are no longer put to 1 hit point and given movement and ability score penalties. They are rended unconscious.
    • A player will recover from bleeding or unconsciousness in (2d6-1) * 4 rounds; i.e 4 to 44. This means a players, on average, will bleed 6 hit points before recovering and being put to 1 hit point. A player that is knocked to -4 hit points or less will need some luck to survive.
    • Players knocked to 0 or less hitpoint will have a loot bag made that carries their heal kits, if any. This is so allies can use the heal kits to save them. If the player dies, their additional items are placed in tis loot bag as well.
    • Corpse and Loot bag code -
    • loot bags will have the actual gold the player dropped; the 'bag of gold' items will no longer be there.
    • a player that logs out will drop the corpse he is carrying, and it will be recreated at that spot.
    • (untested) a player should only be able to carry one corpse at a time
    • (untested) a players that is killed while carrying another corpse should drop both corpses.
    • (untested) corpses of players should reappear where they disappeared from when a player logs back into a server. If a server reset has happened between that time, the default corpse generation location is in front of the stairs of the Kelemvorite temple.
    • loot bags are generated always facing the middle of the area. This should prevent them from ever being made outside the area boundaries.
    • Fugue -
    • Dms can port poeople out of fugue and they will be considered healed. THey dont need to use ressurection on them.

• Oh..

and I stopped the clock being pushed during 6 am and 6 pm. I'm hoping that stops ruining or sunrises and sunsets.