ArUlric is in charge of Lore and Rules

• ArUlric has shown to be a very competent wiki editor. I want to focus my spare time on the the module itself, so I asked him to try to help get the Rules and Lore section more fleshed out on the wiki site.

These two sections have the most importance to new players, and some old ones too, and was the primary goal of the wiki site in the first place.

For now, please consider him the guy in charge of these sections, and please try to help him out with it. I know its alot of work, but the more people involved in this, the easier it will be.

thank you.

• Wait…so now we have a genuine Rules Lawyer? 🙂

• OH!

Well, still. You guys can do anything you want. Its a community effort. I just asked him to spearhead it since he seems to be good at it, and it easier for people to modify existing articles than make new ones.

• Just to be clear, I was not speaking of "The Realm of Norwick" society, but rather the "Norwick" community which I accessed through the Lore page.

• No, he's not dealing with Societies and Profiles.

btw, looking good so far alulric

• Just a note, I edited the organizations associated with the Norwick community today. Not sure if that falls under your purview.

• Wotcher all.

Just a few things about making fiercer progress on the Lore section. I'm moving things about a bit, trying to render everything prettier, more accessible. Reducing lists into tidier lists &c.

If I step on anyone's toes, parp me, and I shall sidle back into my place. It won't be deliberately incorrect, but all assistance appreciated with information of one sort or another. I'm always cheery to write things up, if people give me the relevant details, as I know that can put some people off.

I'm making a bit of an effort to add a bit of 'feel' to the different places, rather than simply being a rather samey sort of treatment for each one.

Anyway, back to the maiming board!

• GREAT! Now all the lore is going to read, "Misery this… horror that... mean brutality and Machiavellian backstabby this... and oh yeah, and elves roxor!"

I approve. 😉 x42