*Message left for the Elders*

• A tall, black hair, male Half-Elf, walks through the communal tree, to the Newsboards. He tacks up a note, and then heads out.

@adbc5a12f5:

To the Elders of the Camp,

While I was walking the inner Camp, today, it seems that I was trailed by what appeared to be a Bugbear. If he/she was wearing armour, I did not see as he/she was moving stealthly, and I only was able to see it twice. This happen in front of Tent Ehk, and the large bonfire near there. The Three strangly dress Rom, must of seen him/her as well, as they drew weapons, and one ran over.

I went to the fires, and was able to get a smal group of Galie and Gajie who came and search. Attentus, Alexi, Kaona, Rhistian, and Swift were their names.

Sincerly,
    Faolyn

• takes the note off the board taking it before the elders

• The same Half-Elf can be seen adding another message to the Newsboards.

@ff5eb8d08b:

As an add on. A party of adventurers were able to find a Tunnel in the southern most portion of the Spiderwoods. This Tunnel has been dug by the Bugbears that live in the Warrens south of Norwick, several leagues away. I was not personal part of this group, and can not confirm all that was. I did hear about it after the group return, and know that Alexi, Kaona, William and Others were out there.

Faolyn

• Tala takes the note off the boards and brings it to the next elder tea