Town Notice: Norwick looking to hire a goblin translator

• _The Secretary of Norwick lets it be known, through her voice and words upon the notices, that the Chancellor wishes to hire a translator who excels in communicating and understanding a goblin's tongue.

Those who express interest, are to to leave his or her name to Fendon in the Hall, who will then deliver the names to the Chancellor for reviewing._

• With an official translator hand picked by the Chancellor, the notices that were pinned by Fendon regarding of Goblin Translators were removed the next day with the offer that had been opened for weeks finally coming to a close.

//Can a Mod kindly lock this thread? Thanks

• Rumour spreads that the wizard known as Ezachiel may have been chosen for the job, particularly after he left the Chancellor's office with a happy, for him, look on his face.

• Rando smiles on hearing the news on the translator and turns to a few people gathered near by and says

_"I can translate for them with my translator"

Rando pats his sword at the same time as saying those words_

• A curiously dressed hin can be heard muttering under his stag helm near the southern gate about the goblin translator.

'Yer ask me talkin to the lot of em arn't gunna help anything. I've spoken with the trees and these goblins arn't going away after we negotiate with them. What is needed is some strong arms to aid the push outta these woods, damn pansy town is trying to talk with em, when we's need to kill em.

• _Fendon informs all who has signed up, to meet the Secretary of Norwick 'Harmony'(The Song Giver) when they have time to perform a brief interview with her. If they are unable to meet in person due to time differences, they could submit their resume and background to her for review instead (Send by PM). Keep it short and simple, preferably in bullet points he says.

He urges them to do it as soon as possible and with that, chases the listeners out of the hall and have a pair of guards to drag the skinny starving elf outside as 'assistance' to show his way out._

• Fendon offers reassurances to Nym, that at the very least he will be well-fed with dwarven diet.

"Aye aye, dwarven chufs be gud for ye skinny form eh? Secretary will make sure ya'll be fed as wide as Lord Ael by end of job!

Of course provided ye been finished reviewed AND accepted. Now git afta ya gimme yer name! No wantin' a starvin corpse end up in me hands! Know 'ow much trouble me get if ya die on me? PAPERWORKS for Secretary AND militia. Ya wan charity, go to da Sisters of Crimson Buttocks, whatever da name is.

Shoo! Scoot! NEXT!"

• Hollow eyed and with sunken cheeks, Nym enters the hall and inquires with Fendon if there's going to be free food involved. And please, please not rotten or half-digested or worse - please gods, not goblin food?

• Froim wanders in to have a piejaw with Fendon on the matter.

• Shortly afterwards, Fendon receives a visit from the wizard Ezachiel.