Calling all Players who want some bonus XP...

• When asked about the history of Jiyyd recently, I could offer very little in personal experience about the place. Thus, I turn to you guys. I'm more looking for how it got started, why the temple is there, why the legion is there, etc. For any that want to put a little bit of effort into this, and either post below, or PM me a story, especially if it is something naughty you did and you don't want it metagamed, then I will be happy to reward you.

Thanks guys!! 🙂

• @42227863ae=Robyn:

@42227863ae=strepsiades:

As some old timer has probably mentioned already, the temple is there because that is the spot where Helm appeared to Kanen Hightower once upon a time.

I don't recall it that way. I was there as Robyn, when Helm appeared and touched Kanen on the shoulder. It was in the old Temple of Helm, right by the altar.

Huh. So why is it there?

• ICC

How long does this story have to be? I have a nice execution one that everyone's heard a thousand times….........But it is fairly short.

• @58835aa6c9=strepsiades:

As some old timer has probably mentioned already, the temple is there because that is the spot where Helm appeared to Kanen Hightower once upon a time.

I don't recall it that way. I was there as Robyn, when Helm appeared and touched Kanen on the shoulder. It was in the old Temple of Helm, right by the altar.

• As some old timer has probably mentioned already, the temple is there because that is the spot where Helm appeared to Kanen Hightower once upon a time.

• Of course, pumpkin. Any info you can share, I'd love.

• Ooh Ooh! Do I get to play?

Hurry, before Andelas or Kallethen sees this thread!

• //switched to a pm