Article on Jiyyd up

• ok, there is a new section for Lore, though it is very small at the moment. No new entries will be accepted.

There is an article for Jiyyd up, and ready for submissions. After you guys have filled this out, I will use the layout as a template for the other towns.

The infobox on the article is temporary. We can add/remove sections as needed.

http://wiki.narfell-nwn.com/Jiyyd

• Hmm, a Bluegrass Stater approving of rye. Go Figure.

• I've gone over the article, and made some changes.

Nilla approved of them.

The big change was Jiyyd's focus on wheat. I altered it to rye and barley, which are more cold climate cereal grains.

I think a small section of Religion, Holidays, and services is needed, and it will be good to go.

• Its a good start.

I want to give it a little while to see what people make of it. Many people have an easier time contributing once there is something to look at.

• As soon as Mori tells me if he wants this templated.

• looks great!

Can we get started on Norwick's?

• Populated with what I know.

• 🙂
    A writer's greatest fear: a blanc page

• Wiki is a community project.

The only things I have locked off from it are articles that are intrinsic to our organization.

Articles on wiki pages get constantly revised, that is the nature of them. If someone places something false or innacurrate, others will remove or correct it.

Like any good idea.. it has to start somewhere. Once it starts moving, it gets easier to add to and adjust.

• Just as an aside, I think you're going to find it difficult to fill the communities up as they are at present. It is one thing to write your own background, even write up your guild, but folks will probably be somewhat reticent about "trespassing" on what are traditionally the provinces of DMs.

With Norwick, I think the process ought to be easier with obvious civic leadership, and Peltarch also, but might I suggest some specific people are given sanction to write it up - otherwise it with remain empty altogether.