The Peltarch Magistrate thanks the Legion...

• :: The Peltarch senior-magistrate Barrim is seen in Jiyyd recently offering his wholesale congratulations and thanks to the Legion, in particular to Theaon and Kull, the heart of the Legion he calls them. ::

"The city owes you both a debt of gratitude, and soon i would like to offer you the chance to see our mutual enemy driven from the lands in disarray. You give your blood, and risk your lives for our soldiers, though you do not know them in the name of the maintenance of the balance and order. I have fought alongside you both in the past and we shall do so again. I shall send word when you will have the opportunity to strike again at the dishonourable cowards seen in the region of late. Traitors to the city of Peltarch have only one certain fate. We my friends shall seal it."

• "ahh the guardians too, and others too i'm certain… thanks to all involved, and i look upon the guardians as fine brothers and sisters in arms as i and many of Peltarch have fought alongside them in the past"

• When Ezachiel hears of the news, he does a great job at hiding his own dissapointment of not being mentioned.

• Passing through Jiyyd on her way to the Guardians Sanctuary to the east of the village, Ragnhild stops to give Barrim a friendly smile, while her two young daughters wave and giggle behind her back at the moustashed man.

"Is good meet again, Barrim - please to know that Guardians be also play a part in events at ice lake beach and kan be called upon to aid in this, should city be in need of our help. Oh, uhm.. and Barrim? Kan I ask small favour? If happen to see Marrk Kelben soon, please to tell him come see his sister soon, ok?"