Needed: Better Character creation instructions

• http://wiki.narfell-nwn.com/Character_Creation

This is in the rule sections of the wiki site. I want to create a flashy "are you new to Narfell" link on the front page that links to this section to help new players along.

Can anyone take a look over this, and figure out what we need to do to make it more useful and instructional? Come at it like how a new player would, totally ignorant of how our server works.

p.s. input from any new players that read this is very much appreciated.

• Right.

I'd just like a nice list or steps for a new player to go through, with warnings of common pitfalls and helpful advice to make their first experience as fun as possible.

• I already put up a copy of the Pickpocket tool FAQ onto the wiki and I was planning to do the same for the other tools.

• A page detailing how each class differs from the vanilla NWN implementation would be useful. For example, the Narf Performance Tool for bards, Pickpocket tool for rogues, the Paladin widgets, familiar death penalties for mages, animal companion and weapon/armor restrictions for druids, etc.

I know all of these are gone into depth elsewhere and can be linked to; just a laundry list of each change that affects each class would be a great help.

-Lagermane