Ungolem's Character/s

• At the moment I only intend to ever play Tobias but oh well I'll keep this topic open to any future me's

Tobias Osiris stands just short of your average human at about 5.5 ft tall, if you had to guess his age you would say early twenty's.
    By far the most notable feature about him is his pale gray skin. For those who knew him before his 12 year journey he seems much more solidly built (Str 14) is a skilled shooter (Dex 14) and spending long hours fighting with a sword keeps him reasonably fit (Con 14). Despite being a well built young man, his face is quite ugly and he has sometimes even been mistaken for an orc (Cha 8 ) though on the other side of the charisma score he is quite a good public speaker and actor, and quite a capable storyteller and singer.

His hair is a chest-length mass of dreadlocks and loose hair, giving him the appearance of an over-used mop. All down his chest, arms, and legs are strange reflective tattoos that look like mirrors buried in his skin. He has only ever been heard speaking common though he knows enough draconic to understand what someone is trying to say. He is reasonably skinny and weighs about 85kg.

His personality always tends to reflect those around him slightly, When hanging around with fighters and sailors he roars with the best of them, when conversing with a fellow mage he can be quite the intellectual. Underneath these reflections he has a non-serious nature and will find most things to be hilarious in some way or another, and will frequently do very weird things in front of or to other people just for the amusement of their reaction. Recently a darker, malignant personality has been surfacing occasionally along with rumors he has been experimenting with necromantic energy, where this will lead to is as of yet unknown…

Addition: Tobias frequently wears an Ice Scarab that gives him similar properties to that of a frost elemental, the air around him gets colder and if the weather is already chilly then very tiny ice crystals may form around him if he doesn't move for a long time. An aversion to fire also comes with this, of course

• Updated with the ice scarab and fixed that thing where "(Cha 8 )" was turning into "(Cha 8)"