Ugi Gawa!

• I will always remember when Oxyklank that halfer bard that sang the shiney dance and people paid him to stop, and is interaction with my dwarf Hulinus Hullowsha or something like that.

Follwer of Thard Har, my druid dwarf was wild! didn't speak common or anything but ugi gawa! or some similar rubbish.

he ran into Ox on the road to jiyyd they didn't know what to make each other. And before I knew what happened an hour or so later suddenly people were roaming the nars looking for a monster =).

They finally gave up but ol Ox still sought the wierd monster. He finally found the dwarf and kept talking about how he was going to catch the monster and train it!(much like a pokemon) and it ended with luring with food and getting a drum thrown at his face ^^. Look on some of Ox's friends face when they saw the supposed monster was funny too. not ot mention all the other near by clashes similar to some messed up hanna barbara cartoon with Ox trying to catch that monster and getting a dart to the eye or something and always being foiled by a lucky roll.

Hulinus died a lot, and his time was short, mainly because he was so odd he didn't make any friends(hard to play on narf if not a social char)

Still for the brief time and pretty much solely because of Ox was one of my best memories ever! 😃