Rera

• Klaz's gazes sets across Chandon, Moe, Cotton and Davin as everyone huddles up near the fire after a long hard day. The talk is always light and humourous, sometimes nasty and sometimes arousing but always pleasent none the less. But subjects have their ways of slipping themselves in.

"Hehs it was likes the first times I's have ever seens tis Rera ans nows … well's I's reallys feels fer yer alls whos had to put up with hers. I's means I's was pretty confused whens shes cames into camps ans ya Moe," he pauses for a moment taking a look at him,_"Yas was sos aggressive ter her, but I's see. I's sees its ands yers rights. Hahs yer gots to forgive mes fer thinking yer might've been wrong."

"Now's then shes came bargeing that night whens wes were jus a sitting ans a yappins, us fours, Chans, Moe, Cottons ands I's,"he nods to each as names are told,"ands shes all likes hyped up overs somethings wantings to speak ter her."_ Klaz's gaze fixes on Cotton and takes a deep breath before continuing. "Rera is hells impatient. Shes wiggled hers fingers and chanted likes callings ta lightnings froms ta air and splashed the ground infront ofs Moe. Nows, I's must says shes was a bits rights on her part as yer did give her nothing but nonsense Moe, but her using lightning in hopes ta sort something outs is purelys unacceptables."

He clenches his hands for a minute, before relaxing. "Wes chased her outs into the nars. I's could not stands her being ins ta camp. Ones shes broughts danger to ours lives, homes and shelter, and twos, I's do not think I's could see her withouts mys blood a boilings ter want to shoot hers. This is nots funs an games. She puts our lives in danger. She wills have to learns the consequences of her actions."

His solemn eyes return his love gloomily. _"I's knows yer don'ts wants bes to harm hers, love … but I's not sure If's I's could bear seeings hers in our grounds evers. I's will likes ... goes aways ans hide or somethings if shes comes. Maybes thats somethings wes all shoulds do. If shes comes wes shoulds hide. Shes relentless an suicidals. It's mights bes the only ways ev one bes alive at the end.

"Buts if I's dares sees hers in camp ... no ... I's hopes I's don'ts. I's don'ts want to go through it."_