New SDM for the cave dwellers

• Howdy all you under-dwellers!

I would like to take a moment to let you all know that I, after long and deliberate discussion about this with the honorable and wonderful Kuker, will be taking over as SDM of Oscura. I do not like to see one of our own step down as a SDM and I am honored to serve in his absence.

I hope to continue along the lines of the already established plots and will strive to add my twist to the richness and diversity that Oscura offers its many inhabitants.

If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to send me a PM here in the forums or catch me on IRC if you can. I welcome thoughts and ideas and look forward to what is sure to be an intersting time in the dark city.

Cheers!

::Salutes Kuker and then those gathered as well::

• Well, given my restricted schedule and that I'm no longer at the old job I used to DM at, my availability has crashed.

He who Kuks is back at the SDM helm.

Gods help you. 😛

• smarmy? (actually I don't know what that word means but a girl who got a lower score in school called me that).

Glad to have you Wy I love the cerebral

• @8c55306b18=ArUlric:

The 'S' in SDM stands for "sweet", right?

well it might be sweet but I've seen pictures of him so I'm going for sexah. 😉

:hug: Thats OK Kuk you still know how to make a party pee themselves and so long as you don't go quietly into that good night people will still be kicking and screaming and putting up a fight.

• This doesnt mean I am totally gone though. I'll still be ADMing for Oscura. I felt that the time I am able to put in at the moment isnt enough for me to be the SDM for you guys anymore and that someone who does have the time should be given the chance to help Oscura flourish.

• In Wykith's case, the S stands for "Sadistic." 😉

• The 'S' in SDM stands for "sweet", right?

• [beams]

• shivers

• Kuker has asked me to be Oscura's new SDM, and I have gladly accepted.

I'll try my best to not let the lot of you down. 😉

See you all IG.