Message From Arar

• Legion

**Arar stand in the middle of Arnath,waiting people gather around him as he announce he have something to said.He smiles at the gathering and make sign for the guards.

The gaurds slowly come toward Arar dragging someone with a hood on the head and ropes around his legs.**

_"Someone have defy me.Someone have spit on my face,and go too far.Someone will paid.

Today is a sad day,for the first time i need to use punishement for the sin of a member of our family.Like a father,i want the best for all of you…my childrens for a better future.Like a father,i feel the need to make an example of this."_

Arar take off the hood from the person hold by the guards,and smiles.The one under the hood look pale and his veins can be easily saw all over his face.

_"Look at this creature,weak and starving for my childrens blood.I know who did take him down here,it would be foolish to think someone could hide his pet from me.

I want everyone to take this as an example.And if it happen again,i will personaly hunt down the one luring those plague in my childrens Heaven._

Arar put his right hand on the pale humanoid head and whisper a few words. The creatures begin tho whine and his flesh turn to black like his flesh was being eat from fire inside of him. Arar smiles at the crowd,and wait that the humanoid is only a pile of ashes.

Consider this as a warning for those that want to harm the citizens of Arnath.

Arar leave as the crowd cheer Arar for protecting them.

• Amerien stands calmly watching the scene. He watches the mans 'punishment' without showing any emotion at all. His gaze doesnt stray even when Nameless begins to whisper to him, and when she is finished he offers he no ansewer just a slight nod of acknowldgement. He catches the movement of Gildor out of the corner of his eye but quickly turns back to Arar. He waits patiently as he sees the female merchant speaking to him and shows no signs of leaving even as the crowd leaves. Once The merchant leaves he aproaches Arar Nodding to the members of the council still present and simply says directly to Arar.

"I would like a word with you in private concerning an issue we discussed the other night."

He looks to the others and waits for Arar's response

• Chaevre' watches with amusement as Arar assures his people of their protection and glancing briefly over at Gildor as she disperses, a slight frown reaching her lips as she appreaches Arar to speak a few words to him

Spoken softly so the croud may not hear

Arar, I have a problem with the handlng and dealing of the merchandise you have entrusted me. It seems that some folk would seek to cause me great harm so that they may simply steal everything I have worked for. One woman in Peltarch has openly threatened to attack and rob me she gives a brief description of Lucia Longtooth ((if my memory servers me))

i warned her it is in her best interest not to make threats towards me, whether she took me serious or not I do not know.

she gives a slight nod in Gildor's direction

She was there as well, and did nothing in my favour.

I hope I can continue to feel safe in your protection, and I hope you can set an example set for those that might intend to cause me harm on the surface.

• Ari stops talking to the guard as she sees arar. She makes a motion with her hand and four guards immediatly step out to the sides of the crowds, watching intently. As teh body is burned, her face remains emotionless, then nods respectively to Scyth, Corde and Arar before returning to make sure the crowd dispurses peacefully

• She stood their watching the sight, angered at being called away from the training of her pets. She watched the events with no trace of emotion showing on her face. A few of the citizens scowled at her then quickly turned away when they saw her look at them but most just avoided being close to her and gave her pleanty of space. She had heard the whispers that she was someow behind the citizens disapearing and being found cocooned. What these dregs of civilization thought didn't concern her what did concern her was Arar.

The sight just confirmed her suspicion that Arar was holding something back that he wasn't all he appeared to be. She turned away from the screaming man knowing she had plenty of time to unravel his mysteries.

• He stood up straight, his full height extended proudly as his cape dangeled down below him. He moved steadily, walking swiftly as his magic concealed the sight of him from all those at the event. His cold helmed eyes moved along the crowd, looking for the one he knew he wished to view. Moving slowly then stopping, resting on the man. Yes, his suspicions were nearly assured now, and he would be watched. His keen green eyes watched as the proceedings happened and watched as people scattered off. Once all had left he walked causually down from the vantage point of the cieling, along the cavernous walls, and back to the ground heading out to his lair to think.

• _She had gone down to Arnath reluctantly, but being here, she remained in the dark observing the scene. Those that caught sight of her could tell that it did not please her.

When the mans flesh burned, she looked away, at his cries, she seemed close to leaving. But something held her back, she looked back at the pile of ashes once, before disgusted, gazed across the crowed that had watched the performance in pleasure.

She left shortly after, for once speaking no greetings to anyone, and seeming genuinely troubled by the sight._

• The Nameless Monk stands quiet, firm, and resolute with the other candidates as the lycanthrope is slain. Her expression is concealed beneath the skull mask that she wears, always, at gatherings, while training, and in battle. As a breeze from the surface passes through the tunnels and waffs over the crowd her silvery cloak billows open to reveal glinting grey robes of supple iron and the black clenched fist on the back of the cloak ripples on the silk woven cloth.

Before she departs she whispers a few soft words to the Archdruid of Arnath, Amerien.

[The current seat members and the other candidates up near Arar can hear parts of the discourse on a Listen DC 15, and the whole thing on a DC 20]

/whisper on
    The Beastlord might wish to have some of his children residing here. If you speak to Arar about granting the less dangerous ones protection, under your authority and guidance, you will garner yourself both a group of able minions and supporters, and the favor of the Lord of the Hunt. Perhaps even the Lord of Arnath will approve, as sanctuary for outcasts seems to be his ambition.
    /whisper off

• Zanetar chuckles calmly to himself at the situation, a look of amused interest on his face as he stares at the ashes amongst the cheering crowd.

• Scyth stands silently at Arar's right. He silently watches each canidates responce as the matter at hand is dealt with. As the creature is destroyed he watches each canidates face carefully, studying their reactions. After the matter is finished he walks off.

• In the distance where Arar could identify Uraj's location, the minion of the drow watched silently as the creature was slain by the mysterious power of the new leader of Arnath. Indeed this man was not to be toyed with, but in that line of thought the citizens of Arnath were still considered toys by the many others who sought power in this place.

"Know this, Arar," Uraj said silently to himself, "you are not through with your trials of leadership yet…."