Wolf says goodbye

• _One day, if you are a friend of Wolf's, he approaches and says to be safe. That he is leaving with his newly made family, off to his mate's homeland. He explains that he does not want his daughter without a father, and that it is simply time to settle down. The war took its tole on the sensitive druid. But he says he will visit, each year if he can, to see the friends he made and show that he has not forgotten them.

He will miss the good times, the laughs, the jokes. The fight nights and the festivals. The epic adventures he shared with others, to protect the land from a threat that appeared right after a previous one was dealt with. The times where all hope seemed to be lost, but they all pulled through together. He will truly remember these years for the rest of his days and beyond.

He walks away with a small wave and then travels off to another far away land._

((Thanks to all who made Wolf possible, it was a great and fantstic two years I had with him. A character I stuck with the longest in my history of roleplay. But I would have not stuck with him if he did not meet other characters who were just so awesome. Kudos to all you narfers!))

• //Lilin will miss her playmate like crazy.