Euro Festival Advertisements

• ((This Saturday, 19th May at around 7 pm GMT (that's 9 pm CEST, or roughly one hour after the time of this post) will hopefully turn into a proper feast of the moon celebration just west of Jiyyd, on the Long Road.

Since I'm not restricted this weekend, I thought we might as well arrange for another festival. This time near Jiyyd!

Kudos to Lucid, Maythor and Nilla for inspiration! To Karnivorr for always being willing to help out, to sciolist for undoubtly providing us all with the proper converted time to all timezones wink! And to all the people who showed up to the prior festivals and all those who'll appear to this one!))

Copies of this poster turn up in all the bigger towns as well as small hamlets in the region of Narfell.

@89297e8fb5=[size=18:89297e8fb5:

Feast of the Moon Festival"]Frost begins to seep in through the doors, and the longest night of the winter is about to come! This is a time for stories, long, winding stories that tell of your ancestors, and of the legends of old.

We ask you, to share your stories with us, at a festival near Jiyyd! Join us there, and listen and learn as much and more as you share. There will be warm drinks and hot food enough for all of us!

For those capable of great feats, we also offer an epic challenge to relive the last days of Bhaal, and take part in the legendary quest to seize his divine essence! For this, bring your mightiest magic, and your strongest weapons, for this will be difficult beyond belief! And hopefully quite entertaining to watch as well!

For those not inclined to participate in the more martial contest, there will also be the opportunity to test their howls against the best moon howlers in the land! But even that won't be enough for us, as we also offer something to those who just wish to enjoy beauty for what it is: a stunning, mind-numbing display of grace. In other words, we hope to bring you the prettiest girls and boys in a legendary moon dance improvisation!

The festival will be held on former battlefields, the memories of a war that will become a legend in time. Find us on the plains west of Jiyyd on the day of the Feast of the Moon.

Come one, come all!

• Some screenies from the Highharvestide festival:

((and yes, I know they are HUGE, but it shows all the details!))

• ((This Saturday, 29th September at around 7 pm GMT (that's 9 pm CET, and 8 pm UK and Spain? I think… Or just 25 hours and 30 mins after the time of this post) will hopefully turn into a weird highharvestide (fall) celebration in the Nars pass near Jiyyd: Jiyyd – The Long road

Special Kudos as always to the Fight Night team of Norwick! And also great, big thanks with cream on top for the various people who're helping and making these little events fun! Kudos and thanks to all the visitors in the past and in the future!))

Copies of this poster turn up in the bigger towns as well as small hamlets in region of Narfell.

@40c1c68e4b=[size=18:40c1c68e4b:

Highharvestide Festival"]The burning hot days of the summer are past now. Throughout the Fading you worked hard under the weaker and weaker sun. Now, take a break from the harvest and visit the pass that connects the Narfell region. There you can enjoy a fair to celebrate a successful and rich harvest that should last you and all of us throughout the encroaching winter.

The theme we picked for the festival this time is one of travel. Particularly sea travel. And the various adventures you can encounter there. For a day feel free to dress up as a pirate and pretend the plains of Narfell are the high sea! Among the several competitions held, there will most notably be a treasure hunt. Where the grand heroes of Narfell can display some of their immense skills.

The festival will be held east of the crossroads in the Nars pass, towards Jiyyd.

Come one, come all!

• ((I can't know exactly what happened from the good guys' perspective, but it just appeared like they didn't really have a plan. "Yeah, uhm, let's shoot at them from up here for a bit, then start going down one at a time, and, maybe, ehm, run right at them? Oh, wait, I'll run away now, crap, too late".

The bad guys stayed together, and did a great job at protecting Bhaal (ty for that guys!), so they were never really able to do any substantial damage.

Better luck next time I'd say, and the festival in all was really fun 🙂 ))

• ((It's over… nobody died.. sadly Bhaal lived 😉

Thanks to each and everyone who showed up. Special huge thanks to all the nice and helpful DMs out there, especially to DM Sunshine and DM Sniffer who kindly helped us in the preparations, and also DK'd who gave us our first benches! Additional big thanks to Karnivorr for creative input and support, and to Henri for playing the Bhaal!

To the more critisizing part:

Personally, I think the 'climbing' kind of took speed out of the event, and thus destroyed a good bit of what until then had felt as a great mood, at least for me.

Do you agree with me? Would you rather the 'fallen' hadn't been so many or so powerful?

What did you like best? What went worst, in your opinion? Do you hate us for not getting to the Moon Dancing or Howling? I can tell you, I mourn the waste of some very fine looking dancing outfits 😉

Opinions, suggestions, ideas! Please speak up! Here or in pm, as you prefer. ^^))

• ((Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet! There's an actual story competition to be had, with a grand prize to win! See here for details!))