A strange man in yellow and white comes with a challenge!

• The image of a man, not quite fully solid, sweeps into town one day and makes his way to the south fire. Adventurer's, curious at the sight, make their way after the man and spread the tell of what was said to those that did not see

Greetings citizens of this country, I come to you with a great challenge! I am known as Azhul the Wanderer, a planar traveler and sage. I delight in history and challenges and it is for this purpose I come here to you this day.

Soon I begin a great game, a challenge for any and all to participate in. Those who do, and do so successfully, will be given the chance for immortality. The more parts of this game you win, the better your chances are. Though I warn you, there can be danger in this contest; however, it is a challenge that needs more brains than brawn.

This contest may be completed singularly, in a set group, or by random coming together of individuals. How you choose to do it, I do not care…however I would advise not tackling it alone. Clues will only have a set amount of time to be answered, and when the next set is given out the previous clues will be unable to be completed. There will be a total of 12 clues, each worth one point.

As I said, I am a sage, and as such much of this will incorporate lore of your land. Many things may be tied to guilds or organizations. Still others may require multiple people. As such, talking with others and seeking out information will be as important as doing the quests themselves.

I shall be able to be found in Peltarch, and will give what additional aid I can in regards to the clues that I give. I am also willing to come along to view some of your attempts if you wish, though I shall only be an observer and not aid in any way in this capacity.

You may contact me if you are interested in this game, or simply wait until you solve the first clue; either way is fine as the clues will be made public. I wish you all the best of luck, and may Shaundakul bless you in your travels during this endeavor.

With that the image vanishes, leaving only the promise of clues coming shortly

((OOC This is a player ran plot that I am doing. Any interested in participating should focus their attention on the thread mimicking this in the Peltarch forums as subsequent things will be posted there. However, the plot will span across all of Narfell and is not Peltarch centric. It is open to any level of players, and any number of players. The first clues for this plot will be given tomorrow))

• The illusionary figure of the Gold and White robed Mage returns to the town, retelling the Clues that were first stated earlier in the day in Peltarch.

((posts & questions should be placed in the Peltarch thread, clues are listed there. This will be the only time for the bump in this forum))