Rumors heard throughout Oscura.

• Zazamoukh II Sakhmet has been seen in the Coppers more of late, in quite a good mood after he recently returned from the surface, what exactly got him in such a mood is unknown, but he is seen smiling to himself most times as he drinks and enjoys the company of other patrons in the bar.

• Ferdinand Locke begins to make inquiries on Vladimir's Absence

• Vladimir Kursk has not been seen in Oscura for quite some time….......

• *Vladimir Kursk, whilst heading to the surface was seen diverting his course and rushing into the kuo tuo chasem.

What caught his eye us unknown, but was seen coming back out, bloodied and almost without breath staggering back to Oscura. Seems his stubbornness has got himself into trouble again*

• A heavily plated elf overhears the story from a distance where he remains calm and quiet. Once Creg have had his say the elf claps his hands together and asks the obvious question with curiousness and shrugged shoulders

• Well, are you going to offer a finders fee for Ronan's head or not?

• Creg Fester returns to oscura frantic and runs up to a guard. Any nearby can hear that he tells the guard that both he and the Imperceptor where viciously attacked by Senator Ronan in the pass. He snuk up on the two invisibly then held them down with bigbies while blasting them with fire. Then leaving Creg on the road he carried the Imperceptor Zanetar off toward the north.

• Rumors from the Coppers state that Ferdinand Locke spent quite some time in discussion with the Imperceptor, Zanetar Den'Kath.The topic seemed to circle around Ferdinands father.

• *A dark figre rides towards the entrance of Oscura one late night, as he draws closer his armour appears as having them emblum of the Northern Bear Alliance across the tabard.

Vladimir Kursk dismounts his horse and strides into the coty, letting it be known that any who have combat experaince from horseback he would appreciate speaking to them, and perhaps payments for lessons.*

• Captain Senria has been very present within the city proper as of late, doubling her rounds. She checks on the gates to the Keep often, speaking with the guards as she does.

• The large Guardian of the Keep of the Fallen has been seen moving about Oscura with purpose. He appears to be in a very bad mood, when confronted he states

"The Legion general and his dogs entered my home and killed me, then stole my body, took my belongings and then returned my body to the front gates. Who knows what magical alterations they performed to my body to hide the fact they killed me. And the guards refused to arrest anyone! Is this the type of place we live in? Shall it be now known that in Oscura the LEGION can just walk into anyone's house and kill them, to do what they want and leave without question? Is it now that the NON-BLOODED now have more rights than those who have bled for this city. I ask you? IS THIS WHERE WE LIVE?"

Marshal then storms off towards the homes of the nobles seeking audience, his attitude when dealing with the Nobles is much different.

Rumors quickly fly around the streets of Oscura that General Grag and several other legion members had in-fact been seen inquiring about Marshal's whereabouts at the Shiney Coppers, and were seen entering the Keep of the Fallen but never leaving. They were seen by several witnesses entering Oscura's main gate with Marshal's body later that night.

• A large group of Nobles, Orcs, Black Sails and mercenaries was seen departing on one of the Black Sails ships, rumors of the youngest Locke running errands for his father the Baron surface as the reasoning behind the expedition.

• Zazamoukh II Sakhmet was seen recently entering Oscura from the surface, his usual shiny gold armor and bright white cloak covered in blood as he makes his way to the Coppers. Whatever trouble he managed to get himself into on the surface, he seems in a good mood and spends the remainder of the night in the Coppers, talking and laughing with the patrons and celebrating something.

• _During the last tendays quite an unusual sparring duels have been seen in the Bodak between Ekmen Kyzanos and Vladimir Kursk. Fully armored and prepared Vladimir turns his back to his sparring partner. Soon after that Ekmen starts sneaking towards Vladimir, who seems to try to listen for any indication when Ekmen is on reach of his weapon. Every now and then Vladimir seems to catch Ekmen with strong blow, throwing him on ground. As often however does also Ekmen's blade find soft spot in between plates on the back of Vladimir's armor before he notices that sneaky Kyzanos has got onto his reach.

They always seem to end each sparring with only single blow, taking care of the possible wounds quickly and getting on their places to repeat the practice once again.

Both seem to enjoy greatly of this new form of training, having several good laughs together and heading together to Coppers after each training session._

• Rumors circulate that Ferdinand Locke is searching for any Oscuran whom is adept at hiding within the shadows, he asks that they meet him in the Shiny Coppers at their earliest convenience, the rumors speak of potential long term employment and speak about trying to find as many as possible

• A rumour spreads from the guards that young noble Vladimir Kursk was attacked by fishmen assasins in the ravens rift. Finally seems they are fighting back agasint is frequent trips to there caves to practice his sword agasint them and plunder there possesions

• A large man dressed in black and orange armor has been seen speaking to many of the residents and commoners around Oscura. As well he has been seen in the company of many of Oscura's nobility and each of these encounters has been pleasant. No-one is exactly sure what to make of this, however rumors have abounded that the man's name is Marshal, the guardian of the Keep of the Fallen. He was seen handing stacks of flyers to some of the poor people in Oscura and asking them to be handed out, offering a few coins for the services before fading back into the shadows.

The flyer reads,

"Brigands, Bandits, Cutthroats and Thieves! Are you tired of the same old jobs, are you tired of being treated as if you are below the common man. If this is you, and your looking for something more then look no further. Marshal, Guardian of the Keep of the Fallen, invites you to arrange a meeting with him at your earliest convenience. No decent applicant will be denied. If you are skilled in stealth, thuggery or even simple information gathering, we have need of your skills. All jobs offer decent pay, as well as bonus incentives to those with truly ambitious skills. Applicants can apply in person with Lord Marshal, bonus points for those that can find him on their own."

These flyers are passed out all across Oscura and beyond, flyers appearing posted in Peltarch, Norwick and even in the various communities and neighboring countries. Some are even just nailed to trees on major travel routes.

• Some sort of meeting was held in Coppers between Ferdinand Locke and Ekmen Kyzanos. They were seen to leave to backroom together to discuss about something in privacy, but only some time after that a loud argument was heard. Apparently words "only over my dead body" was heard to be shouted, and then Ekmen Kyzanos was seen to storm out of the door shouting hurling few curses towards Ferdinand while leaving the Coppers

• _Vladimir Kursk was seen giving lessons to a women, known as Gina t those overhearing the conversations, down at the bodak in sword play. It seems he took on a student. The lessons ended in a sword fight of both of the two armourless, both weilding two blades.

After this lesson the son of Duke Kursk took on the protector of the Keep, and a half orc known as Ghorag. After this he took them both on at the same time. A long time passed during the fight. All three of them left the bodak shortly after accompanied by the wizard Creg. Vladimir looking quite happy and impressed with himself_

• ICC

Herald stands off to the side, watching for lawbreakers as much as focusing on the speech. At the end, he claps almost soundlessly a few times before disappearing into the hustle and bustle of the Docks.

• Shortly after the fight Tribune Ashire was seen standing atop the dock pulpit evident ally not very pleased after the fight at all his piercing gaze upon the crowd as he gives an announcement.

"MAY I REMIND EVERYONE THAT NO ONE IS INCREASING DOCKING FEES AS LONG AS I AM IN CHARGE OF THESE DOCKS. WHAT WOULD THE ONCE SANE GALLOWS HAVE THOUGHT OF YOU ALL? QUIBBLING LIKE A BUNCH OF RABBLE! YOU ARE LOTUS FOR FATE'S SAKE! LIKE MY OWN CREW CHOSEN AND TRAINED BECAUSE YOU WERE AND TO BE BETTER THAN THE COMMON SAILOR.

YET NOW IT SEEMS EVERY TIME THERE'S A BRAWL ITS YOU LOT OR A THREAT OR SOMETHING ELSE! BLOODY MAN UP! IF THERE IS A RUMOR OR PROBLEM THAT WOULD AFFECT THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THESE DOCKS YOU BRING IT TO ME! OTHERWISE IF THERE IS A DISRUPTION CAUSED WITHOUT GOOD REASON PREPARE TO GET A VISIT FROM ME AND A VERY UNPLEASANT BOOT UP YOUR ARSE! THIS GOES TO THE NON-LOTUS AS WELL!

MY ONCE FRIEND DID SOMETHING QUITE WELL AND THAT WAS KEEP THESE DOCKS, THIS LIFE BLOOD OF OSCURA OPEN AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND…I.. DO NOT PLAN ON LETTING THAT RECORD DEGRADE, NOR WILL I LET HARM TO BLOODED KEEP COMMING UP BECAUSE SOME CHILDREN WON'T TALK LIKE CIVILIZED MEN!"

At that his speech seems to be over his eyes scanning the crowd for any snippy remark before going back to his business.