Shak -Tribunal Election-

• Legion

**The population of Arnath arent sure if it would be wise to support this one.But they arent saying it is a bad choice either for now.

Yulan support Shak,and all the followers of Yulan agreed to this.**

• Tor can be seen travelling with Shak from time to time

"Dey only gonna take yuh seriously if yuh show dem 'ow strong yuh are.....no more backin' away from challenges now eh?...

Little is spoken by this behemoth, but his support towards the election of an Orc among the Tribunal is evident

• Legion

**-The Guards of Arnath dont support Shak at all,for his comment about how they should do there duty.They just talk between themselve without trying to spread bad words on him.-

-A new group support Shak after his speech.They are a bunch of dwarf,covered of many battles scars.They inspire fear in anyone that try to talk foolish things about Shak.-**

• Good day citizens of arnath_.the crowd is quiet as 5 large armored masses stand behind him_ I Shak stand here and offer this town the strength to defeat any kind of threat to Arnath….Shadows, Drow, Ants…surfacer..I bring the strength from the orcs. I understand where many of you are coming from. Neglected on the surface because of your race….way of thinking….and for being what you were born to be. I also was in that situation…openly ridiculed and attacked on the surface.

But I will tell you this I will do everything if elected in my power to create a more united stronger arnath. I Shak stand here before you today and offer a more united arnath. Arnaths future is hazy but if elected we will move forward in a clear direction under my guidance. I will make sure the people will be served first above all things.

Yes! give me the power and I shall make sure this town grow strong and healthy.
    ..give me the power and. I WILL gather more allies in the sake of the town and you who lives here...Give me the power...and your enemies will fall and Arnath will Prosper!....For a united Arnath! For a stronger Arnath! For the future of Arnath!

_a huge orc wearing a black armor with a red dragon on his right shoulder stands next to shak with his arms folded.. a few orcs in the crowd start yelling ‘SHAK’ ‘SHAK’ SHAK’. and some citizens who deeply felt his purpose then other begin chanting ‘SHAK’ ‘SHAK’ ‘SHAK’ as the others slowly follow the others and shak smiles and stands strong in front of the crowd. The crowd soon disperses and shak can be seen at the inn at a table with a large orc with a red dragon in his right shoulder_