Amerien-Tribunal Election-

• Legion

**The peoples of Arnath,think this one could be a wise choice.For now the population support him slightly.

The Sister Of Bones openly tell to anyone who want to heard that this man is a bad choice and will bring disaster to Arnath.**

• Amerien has layed failry low this election letting his actions speak for themselves. He has been at almost every other canidates presentation but has never said a word nor made any kid of verbal or physical attack on any other canaidate. Rumors say that he has been on the surface much latley and has been seen on many occasions talking with the druids. Rumors also say that since amerien began talking to his old circle that the circle themselves have seemed less hostile to Arnath itself, perhaps even more trusting.

Amerien is often seen talking with many of the council members and has so far brought arnath a few new members one of wich happens to be a ranking officer in the legion who has pledged his allegiance to the city of Arnath.

Earlier Amerien was seen entering the city nearly dragging his pack because it was so heavy. Later her took out several bandit officers armors, including some of the bandits more elite archers and female officers sheath. He simply ofered them to the nearest council memebr along with any other bandit gear he had brough back from his spoils in whatever it was he had been doing on the surface.

• Legion

**-The Guards smiles at Amerien each time they see him from now on.His help to find the missing guards,helped him gain full support of them.-

-The Sisters Of Bones have been seen at the speech of Amerien-**

• ((i also apologize for any typos, im to lazy to proff read more than once 😉 ))

_Amerien spreads word through the town that he will be apearing in the center of the town square to talk to the people of arnath. He waits seeing how many people will actullay show up.

As the time passes quite a large crowd gathers, he asumes its to do with the rumors that have been floating around about him but he does not let that bother him. He scans the crowd for any familar faces and finds a few. As the sqaure fills he finnaly stands up from his seat on the squars floor and begins to speak._

"Many of you have heard rumors about me, and i am not here to defend myself. he pauses a moment turning as he talks I feel there is no need to defend myself, the city of Arnath will trust who they want he turns again as he talks so that everyone in the crowd may hear him clearly Many of you probably wonder why i am here, what my sudden interest is in Arnath. Tonight iam here to explain just that so that you may understand why i wish to help unite Arnath, why i want to bring it strength."

he looks over the crowd and sees that he has their attention by their nerve racking silence. Amerien turns yet again and begins to pace a bit as he speaks

"Arnath to me is a home now. I once did not understand this place, i was confused by its exisitance, luckily Arar made me see the truth, and now here i am." he smiles somewhat to the crowd "I am here to help Arar in his attempt to unite Arnath because this has become my home. Many of you know my past, you know i was a member of the Circle and for some that may lead you to belive i cannot be trusted. However i will assure you, I have completly abandoned the Circle as well as they have abandoned me, so i will use the knowledge and Wisdom that i learned while i was with them to strengthen Arnath. I will make no display to show you my strength or skills in battle, i think most you already know my ability to defend myself. It is with these skills that i can also strengthen the gaurd, that i can help the exisiting leaders of this city to become even more organized and powerful than they already are so that you all he motions to the crowd as he speaks may always have a safe place to rest your head."

"Latley gaurds have been vanishing without a trace. he speaks a bit more cautioulsy now And i am also aware of the rumors floating around, and as i said i will not defend myself because i feel there is no need though i will say this. To prove to Arnath that i am to be trusted, that i seek strengthen this city, i will help the gaurd find out what is going and catch those responsible."

He across the crowd and bows his head to them

"please return to what you are doing i have said what it is i came to say, i only hope i did not waste your time."

without another word Amerien makes his way back to the inn pulling a few coins from his pouch as he goes in for a drink