Gildor -Tribunal Election-

• Legion

**The folks of Arnath dont know her well,they arent sure what to think of her.

A small group of peoples support her,they are identified as Red Falcon follower.They are mostly keeping information and books for the Tribunal,and each was personaly selected by Arar.**

• She has began to seek out the thieves, bums, and the pirates of Arnath, that has traveled down in to the underground to seek sanctuary while hunted above. Some find the elf an odd contrast, not quite knowing how to classify her.

She shares in their drinking and singing, but stops her own drinking suddenly and prefer her own bottle of apple juice.

She joins in discussions of how to best use the tools of the trade, but changes the subject when asked to speak of her last "job".

She gladly expresses in great details how to kill a foe in a single blow, deftly slice the throat, break the neck but seem to takes no amount of pleasure from thinking back upon killing.

She listen to people telling tales of murdering, torturing and even rape, and though she does not frown or show any disgust at them, the topic bothers her.

She seem genuinely concerned for the drunks and the depressed bums, and at the way she listens some would even say she "cared". But upon a man reaching to grab her breast, she broke his wrist in one swift twist, and an expression of cold disdain.

• Legion

**-A bunch of drunk sailors support Gildor,some peoples wonder if they support her for what she can do for Arnath or because they just want free drinks-

-Gildor have catch the interest of dwarven mercenaries,The Skulls Krusher.-**

• Zanetar chuckles at her not-a-speech and helps himself to a glass of wine, sipping it in a formal fashion.

• Gildor observes the other candidates, trilling the audience with their weapon skills and long droning speeches.

"Words, words, words, I'm so sick of words, I get words from them.."

She points at the ceiling

"..and now from this lot"

She walks in to the middle, along with two Half Orc's carrying each their barrel. They drop it, and Gil kicks off the lids and shouts.

"Sit, drink and Relax, I ain' about to perform for you any act like a jester, nor am I 'ere to give you any speeches, long enough tha bore a horde of zombies."

One barrel contains Wine, the other Beer.

"Names Gildor, some of ya lot might 'ave 'eard of me, most of ya not, and there be a bloody good reason for that."

She pulls out a Torch and holds it high, its flame causing shadows to dance on the chessboard floor.

"This is my domain, tha shadows, this is my world, the space between light and dark. How many 'ere have not hid yourself in the dark, how often has it not concealed you, and how often does it not allow comfort, as well as it bein' one of the most feared of things.

Darkness.

**The world is not Black, the world is not white, it is grey, it is neutral. You do not want leaders who 'as his eyes blinded and see only the dark. You do not wants leaders that live in the gullible naive existence of the white.

You want a town where you are free, and safe, and nobody will question or accuse you.

This is my Arnath, if you share in my vision, you will want to give me the chance to build it.

Now instead of me telling you my plans, come drink with me, and tell me, YOUR wishes."**

• Zanetar supports Gildor. He seems steadfast in his decision, but doesn't cite any reasons for it. Questions about his reasons only lead to evasive and ambiguous answers.