Uraj Letum -Tribunal Election-

• Legion

**The peoples of Arnath are in denial with this one.They think he could be a good choice but some odd rumors scare them.

No one else have show support to this one as the Election hve begun.**

• There was one more thing that Uraj wanted to do before he returned to Arnath. For many years he had found a place amongst the undead because of his surface sovereign, Velsharoon. Although now he committed himself to Kiaransalee because of her close proximity to Lloth, Uraj predominantly stayed faithful to researching and exploring the dimensions of undeath. Lately there have been more deaths in the Rawlinswood and in the Nars Pass that once in a while a surgence of undead would rise in the Norwick Graveyard. Whoever compelled this awakening had to have some sort of power. Among the years in the region surrounding Norwick, Uraj understood that powerful artifacts still remained in the graveyard and the crypts which triggered the restless death until the artifacts were eventually removed. The most recent encounter concerned a Greatsword whose faces were chiseled with the Giant language and so far the Uraj believed the sword was in the custody of the Norwick Militia. But where one artifact could trigger an undead upheaval, so could others and one particular place that continued to store undead was the crypt, not the catacombs, but the one rarely entered by anyone unless they were truly powerful in the faith.

Grasping both holy symbols of Velsharoon and Kiaransalee in his hands, Uraj made his descent into the crypt. What he sought here was not the undead townsfolk or adventurers who were buried here, but rather the mummies and a vampires who inhabited the lower depths of this place. Did he fear these creatures? No. Having been chosen by Velsharoon long ago in the barrens of the Fugue Uraj possessed a certain understanding with them as they to him. Maneuvering his way around the mindless corpses, Uraj recalled the very time where he remained trapped in the Fugue Plains after a dreadful encounter with Eastlander Bandits, he recalled forsaking Kelemvor and turning to Velsharoon. For some reason Uraj was chosen out of the dozens of traitorous souls in that damned realm, given life once more Uraj became the vessel of Velsharoon's message in the region of Narfell. The only real difference between a standard Chosen and what Uraj did was the fact that he acted as the message rather than convince others that Velsharoon was the best god to worship. It would seem that Velsharoon appreciated this since Uraj was also protected from harm in the recent months from a follower of Velsharoon that attempted to sacrifice Uraj. By his divine power, Velsharoon rebuked the follower and chastised him. Uraj had renewed faith in his master and so he continued work under that faith without the knowledge of his drow mistress.

Things started to become a little dangerous as the undead whose previous experiences in life were of combat and those of magic started to defy the holy aura of Uraj. Some swiped, others blasted, overall Uraj had to just tuck the holy symbols on his girdle as he used morningstar and shield to dodge his way towards the level where some intelligible undead could be found. The stairway downward did not take long to find as it was illuminated by torches and none of the undead were quick enough to give chase. After suffering a few blows, Uraj descended into the furthest depth of the crypt to meet the cursed of the night.

In the midst of mummies that wanted to kill him, Uraj discovered a single vampire far in the back of that level. Nearing death again, Uraj let his weapon and shield down and raised the holy symbols of Velsharoon and Kiaransalee. This act seemed to satisfy the mummies and their spells were kept at bay, rescinding from the scene the undead were rebuked from Uraj's presence while some just stood there idly.

The pale, black haired vampire, male and in somewhat tattered clothes, walked up to Uraj and grabbed him by the collar of his armor and dragged him up.

"You do not belong here," the vampire raised Uraj in midair with one hand and pulled back his other hand ready to deliver the final blow to the faithful.

Barely struggling as his strength was fading from this journey, Uraj lifted the symbol of Velsharoon to the vampire's sight and spoke in the language of Abyssal, "Witness the vessel of the 11th Sacrament of our Vaunted One, Velsharoon."

A red glare flashed from the eyes of the holy symbol and momentarily blinded the vampire causing him to release Uraj back to the ground. Uraj grudgingly picked himself up with both symbols now raised against the vampire as a ward from harm.

"What do you want?" the vampire spat with arms raised to block any further glare from the symbols in Uraj's hand, inching away all the while even though Uraj did not approach.

"I want you to come with me to the underground city of Arnath," Uraj said in Common, coughing a bit as the negative energy of the undead began to eat away at him.

"For what purpose? This is my domain, all the undead here are with me and none shall leave me. What reason would I have to mingle with a human city who can easily feed me with their gullible adventurers and foolish townspeople? What power do YOU have to control ME?"

"None. This is a request in order for you to bring new blood to the fold. I need your help to win influence while you can feed upon the living and spread your plagued existence," Uraj emphasized with a swipe of the hand holding the symbol of Kiaransalee out to the side, "To seek power through vengeance and influence through despair. We can help eachother and I doubt you could be satisfied here."

The vampire grumbled and rose up in defiance to gravity, "What are my assurances that I won't be slain as I walk out of this crypt and the assurance that I am not slain at the gates of this Arnath of yours?"

"I need your help getting out of here and I can promise you that as long as you are with me there will be none that will touch you. As long as I remain protected so are you. I am not capable of lying, rather that I seek to uncover every rock and shed light to every shadow in order to keep the playing field even for all evil. It is in this fashion that evil can unite against the surface properly."

"You are a fool to think that a band of dark brethren can oppose the unified might of the surface people!"

"On the contrary, we have the drow to aide us."

At hearing the name of the dark elves, the vampire smiled despite the cons to the idea of dealing with drow. After a few minutes of consideration and silence, the vampire nodded, "Alright, I shall lend my aide for a short while. But only long enough to get what I want and what you need. Deal?"

Uraj nodded, lowering and tucking away the symbol of Kiaransalee, "Deal. Now let's go."

"Of course," the vampire smirked as it traveled to a stone tomb where he withdrew a dusty, cobwebbed pack from the grips of a zombie that seemed to not want to let go.

Uraj watched as the vampire proceeded for the stairs upward and soon he too followed with the symbol of Velsharoon still raised, careful of any sort of deceit the vampire had in store. As they neared the surface the mindless undead still had it in them to attack Uraj, some of the encounters proved harder than he had anticipated, but overall both Uraj and the vampire made it to the surface hours before the sun rose. Tond the gravekeeper was there. But before Uraj could inform the vampire to sneak through the scant trees around the creature had faded into a mist as Tond approached.

"Quite chilly tonight, eh Uraj?" Tond lifted a lantern which illuminated his own green robe and Uraj's rot-colored armor.

"That it is, Tond. I hope you are faring well this morning," Uraj nodded.

Tond nodded to himself, feet shifting about as though he were nervous about something.

"If you'll excuse me Tond, I have an errand to run in the catacombs. Please inform me if there are any deliveries from Friar Fred for me to inter within the catacombs," Uraj then motioned to the crypt behind him, "This place is still a hazardous lot despite my many attempts to purge it."

"Aye," Tond gave a weary smile, "Little much else we can do about that. Well, be well then Uraj, say hello to Mara for me."

Uraj nodded coldly and motioned to the spot of mist a short distance away to follow. From what Uraj knew of vampires from all the books strewn about the catacombs, vampires took on many shapes. From wolves, to bats, to mists. They were an interesting sort, almost akin to the druids to whome Uraj hated so much. Although this was the first time Uraj had to deal with vampires. Upon entering the catacombs, the vampire rematerialized into solid form.

Before the vampire could inquire about the place, Uraj spoke up first, "When you enter Arnath, get started on your work immediately. Enslave the minds of many and avoid those whom you feel are of a significant threat to you and I. If anyone does catch you and question you refer them to the Sisters of Bone, if a Sister of Bone questions you, refer them to me. They are another piece of the scheme I hope to win the support of."

"What kind of power are you trying to achieve in this place called Arnath?"

"A seat on a council of great power," Uraj answered as concise as he could. Their conversation continued all the way down to Arnath, usually topics of their past lives and such, but overall their mindset and goals stayed the same. It was just a wonder as to whether or not they would double-cross one another and Uraj knew this.

• Legion

The Were have travel to Arnath after Uraj Speech

• After what seemed to be little success in his venture into becoming elected into the Tribunal, Uraj departed Arnath shortly thereafter. Through the dark caverns whose dimlit dimensions were illuminated by his Drow "ornament", Uraj found his way to that special door that led to Norwick's Catacombs. In these dark halls were the many books he managed to stash over the years in hopes of accomplishing some quiet time to himself and learn more about the situation surrounding himself and the darkness of Arnath. But Uraj did not plan on having some quiet time to himself.

Simply tossing the tome he was carrying into one of tomb spaces, Uraj jogged through the maze that was the Catacombs and passed onward through the door that led him to the Ritual Chamber. Offering a slight salute to the Guardian Statue the remained loyally in place for some reason, Uraj speculated that one day he might harness this statue's hidden purpose and use it finally where none others have. But that was for another time.

Ascending to the surface amongst the cold mists of Norwick Graveyard, the agitated elf removed himself from the area before the undead decided to rise and attempt to slay him again. His journey led him into the Nars Pass, a long trail that would meet at Peltarch's walls miles away, although he took an immediate turn towards Jiyyd where the planned destination was just beyond the walls after the small town.

Before the moon truly took its throne in the sky, Uraj crept under the shadows of trees into the Werewolf Cave where he had once taken Kit, a naive druid girl. Although Uraj's plans had failed in turning the girl to his nature, he achieved a greater purpose in his revival from untimely defeat at the hands of both druids and Norwick Militia. Reborn, Uraj had continued to ally himself with the werewolves and frequently provided them with the information of the happenings of the world outside the caves giving them the edge they needed to survive in their natural forms amongst non-lycanthropes.

The leader of the werewolves, from what Uraj recalled, was struck down by the druid known as Davin as it tried to save Uraj from being captured. Although the Pack Leader failed to retrieve Uraj long ago, Uraj did not forsake the attempted aide of the Pack Leader and the other werewolves that tried to save him. So that is why Uraj continually returned to the cave to garner the support of the remaining clan.

Carefully removing his armor within the cave entrance and removing his helm, putting all the items in a pack he tucked away between of rocks, Uraj compelled his transformation which he had been practicing for a while. Among the many times Uraj attempted his transformation, only this one was the rarity where he was in control of it. From elf to werewolf, the transformation was still painful, but the pain receptors in Uraj's body were badly burned away by the hands of the druid onslaught long ago. Now it was just a formality just to get what he wanted–- control.

The other werewolves seemed to feel his presence as Uraj walked towards the chamber where they stashed their loot in chests. Here is where Uraj addressed them in a sort of gutteral tone only a werewolf could properly decipher, even if it was in common.

"Brethren, the time is soon that Arnath is ready for our presence," Uraj spoke as he looked to each of the half-dozen that were there, some in natural forms, others in lycanthrope forms, "Although we cannot come there in wolf form we can at least walk amongst them in our natural form. Like the factions in the multiversal hub of Sigil, we too can create a power of our own within the city walls. But to do that we must start becoming like citizens of Arnath and spread word of my great potential as leader before we can proceed further in our plans."

"What of the dark elves? They'll cut us to pieces and take our skins for their own!" one of the human men growled, recalling the memory of drow being in the Underdark.

Uraj nodded in understanding, "They will not harm you as long as I remain loyal to my Mistress. My loyalty to the drow is all that will protect us while we remain in Arnath's walls. Although do not be fooled, the drow may use us as fodder for their plans so do not sway easily to my word or theirs if you feel the clan is in jeopardy. Trust your instincts as I have, do not betray your sacred wilderness gift. If Malar wills it, you all can flee if I were ever to be slain and return here for a new leader."

"And who decided that you would be our leader?" a wild elf besides Uraj lofted a brow, "What gives you the right to lead us, neophyte?"

Growling, Uraj grabbed the wild elf by its fur tunic and looked her square in the eyes, "Your Pack Leader chose me as of worth, to sacrifice his life on my behalf. As an order of a successive life debt I take his role until I too am slain at the hands of enemies. Or do you not have honor in your blood?"

The wild elf women nodded coldly, the same sort of demeanor shared by most elven women.

"Over the next few days, I want you and the other scattered lycanthropes to filter into Arnath and blend yourself amongst the crowds and its citizens. In the chaos of Arnath's restructuring I doubt anyone could truly determine a true seal of citizenship from a false one. Gernhaldt," Uraj motioned with his arm at a small lycanthrope, "will handle the duplication of papers and rags. You all have your own tragedies to tell to make your stay valid in Arnath if the papers and rags fail, you exile will be enough to gratify the requirements to be in Arnath. But know that when we have accumulated en masse in Arnath, I will make the final speech to where you all must help spread the word of glory."

Humans, elves, halflings, lycanthropes, all nodded in agreement to Uraj's plan feeling that it was a risk worth taking if they could stop living in the shadows and be amongst the social numbers once again and without suspect.

"I suggest you start now," Uraj then departed from the meeting and returned to pick up his pack filled with his things, eventually vanishing out in the woodlans under the cover of night.

• Legion

**-During his speech,peoples have been leaving after some Dark Armored Knight have whisper something in the back of the crownd.-

-A small group of folks support Uraj-**

• Uraj, wearing his familiar Jiyyd Demon-type helm and rot colored half-plate armor, walked to the center of the town with a large tome in his hand. Only a few days earlier he scheduled a meeting of the masses right there to witness his proposal for the town. Between the curious and the bored, Uraj raised his free hand to the sky and called the gathered's attention with a spiral of negative energy that glowed around his hand.

"Citizens and visitors of Arnath," Uraj cried out, "where did you go during your home's time of stagnation? Where did you find solace in that age of conflict? Did you feel that the Guardians have let you down? Did you feel the Guardians' hand slip away and let you go to oblivion?

Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of the Jewel of the Underground, let not my covered appearance deceive you for under its shadow does the future lye waiting. In a time of our great unification under a new justice, we as a people have a need for order to continue and thrive with this place of promise.

I, Uraj Letum, am here to address you with a vision of the future.

Years ago this place was ruined by the hand of deceit, conflict, and rumors of conflict. But this shall be no longer. With the Tribunal, I will ensure the livelihood of the masses and promote the coordination of the guards whose training is far beyond those of the surface towns of Norwick and Jiyyd. Together with the wizards who reside here we shall further develop the wards that will stave the enemy from our walls. Of rogues and of monks, there is no doubt the security within these walls retain its resiliency as long as the citizens know that every crime is handled with quickness and efficiency.

No faction will go unheard for no longer will we be split apart under this new path, we will go as parts of the body to this marvelous town to whom we owe our debt in its ability to house us who were lost and now have come to be found. As parts of a whole we will bring Arnath back to its golden age!

Guards of Arnath, I know greatly of my transgressions against you and your commander, but I now submit myself to your rule for what is a great town without the greatness of its defenders? To you I give a salute to your undying loyalty and servitude to our refuge from the terror of the surface," Uraj gives a firm salute out to the guards,

"But where do you as citizens lye in the scheme of things? Long ago I saw promise in this place. Long ago I saw the power this place possessed. When I found that the corruption of the system had tainted the beauty of promise, I tried my best to oppose this corruption. No, my fellow citizens, the corruption was too powerful to oppose and so I was exiled before I could do anything to save Arnath.

Yes, rumors have been said about me, but why listen to others when I am here with open mind, heart, and ears to your voices to which I gratify with a truthful response. Even more, I can prove myself through what I can do for this town and you may see the progress to a future only dreamed of or read of in the many books that are strewn throughout.

Under my watch, no longer will a citizen suffer under the corruption of power. No longer will the beggars starve as they try to survive. No longer will women of the night fall prey to the wanton abuse of tyrants. No longer will you find the darkness of our home to be a powerful void that would ultimately lead to death. From here on forward, under my watch," Uraj raises his other hand still holding the tome,

"TOGETHER WE RAISE SWORDS AND POWERS TO NOT ONLY SHOW THAT WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH, BUT PROVE TO OURSELVES THAT WE ARE WORTHY OF EXCELLENCY!"