The Jiyyd and Norwick war... Fighting the evil way?

• Is anyone interested in joining in during Euro doable hours, in fighting the war the evil way?

One of my many characters is currently trying to set something up.. if you're interested drop me a note, I'll see if I can work your character in.

PS: Please consider my timezone, at the time of the post it's 2:30 pm here.

• Mord is going to have a hard time hitting that time slot but he has thought of poisoning the food and ale (to Dwin's horror). Hitting soft targets and not just the high profiles ones. See if we can set them to do something reckless. Capturing some and infecting them with disease and releasing them. Calling up bugbear dead and sending them against their own troops. Whatever seems fun and interesting. 😛

• Colynn will help, although I think I may have a hard time getting into the time required.

• Eza would love to help, as long as it doesn't trigger that bloody Mark >_<

• @9ac6631768=metagod:

Yeah Cyrian is willing to pull out the stops in this war, he won't see it as 'evil' he just thinks its for the greater good.

Amazingly, some actions can be both 'Evil', and for the 'greater good'.

Lets go set fire to the Orc whelping pits!

• Yeah Cyrian is willing to pull out the stops in this war, he won't see it as 'evil' he just thinks its for the greater good.

• In whatever way makes sense, please don't hesitate to suggest any of these ideas to Dwin (assuming you are talking about poisoning the orcs, not my troops of course)

i think he'd be generally accepting of this type of warfare… :twisted:

• Yes, interested, of course. Keira's more than up for poisoning the food/water of the troops, striking at high-value targets like mages/clerics and generally raising hell (well, not literally).