Oy Oy,The Elections Are Here!

• Legion

Arar is sighted walking in Arnath,he give free foods for those in need.Shortly after he call all to listen to him.

_"Arnath is growing.Arnath is for some a heaven of peace,for some other its an opportunity for golds.Some see this town like a mother to protect them.

I see this town as hope.Hope that we build with our bloody hands,days after days working harder.Today i offer free foods for those in needs,tomorrow i offer you a new life._
    The crowds shout of happiness to Arar words,some of them see light in this man words.Arar smiles to all of them then he continue his speech.

_"Today we celebrate the Elections for the Tribunal.Whoever try to win the election,have already won showing dedication to Arnath.All of those that want to be part of the Tribunal…it is time now to show your strenght for it.

From today to the end of this week,we shall accept anyone.After this week end,the Elections wont accept anyone else.For one month,we shall see who is the best to step in the Tribunal to serve Arnath.

They will need to impress you,the peoples of Arnath.I doubt any of them will go as far that they could impress me,but i like surprise.Who will get the drunk sailors on theyre side?Who will show he can get heard?Im sure those elections will be lively....

Peoples of Arnath,at the end of this month you will vote for four of them.Choose wisely..."_

Arar salute the crowds and dissapear in the shadow of Arnath like the wind.

• Scyth can be seen at each and every address the canidates give. He stands silently in the back, watching and listening, but never speaking. No matter what is said his steel visage retains its usual frozen, impassive, posture. After each canidate finishes he simple fades into the shadows that surround Arnath.

• A simple letter penned in silver on black parchment is delivered to each candidate. When read it states that Corde invites any of you to speak with him if they wish. Upon reading the parchment turns to ash and then seems to fade out of existance

• Legion

Its going to work with a simple concept,you can do anything you want that you think will help you win the election.I will post each competitor post where they will write down stuff they do for the election and slogan..etc.

I will add what is the rumors and stuff going on around each competitor under the same post.

Enjoy,and if you have more questions just ask me in IRC.