Dram's away

• Dram has packed a large bag and headed off with a vardo.
    seems he's planning on being away a long time.
    it's rumoured he's heading across the desert, cos "i's na seen tha place afore like"

OOC dram is retiring and i'm leaving narfell.
    it's been fun but its time to move on.
    mebe i'll return one day….

• Lilith walks up to Dram, sorrow etching her otherwise calm face .
    Dram, you have evre been my freind, even when i have been most unwise in the company I have kept.. I hope your travels are fair , and the lasses you find along the way fairer.
    Don't fear for the camp, I think you will not find it wanting should you ever return.
    SHe quirks a smile and hefts a case of her dark romani into the back of the vardo.."this is a llittle stronger than my usual brew , Dram The Red… one bottle should be enough to ... make things interesting ... for you and ... any girls you chance to share it with... "
    Don;t be drinking it alone now... most uncomfortable... "
    With that, she hops down from teh vardo , and goes to give Dram one of her odd forearm grip handshakes, .. and drags him in for a quick embrace..
    "ill miss your delightfil singing Dram... and where am i going to find another fire dodga?"
    SHe turns behind her, and back to Dram. "i thjink there is anotther who wishes to say good bye, Dram .

Bridie makes her way towards Dram slowly, her cheeks flushed and her eyes deep green in the mornings light.
    " ISe gahn miss ye more thans most Dram, and ise sorri fer all tha urt ise caused ye ... backs thens...ye were kind ta me.. ye looked afta me.. an... all tha rests... -smiles wickedly a moment-
    ISe be watchin aht fer ye . allays... ye always be specials ta me... ent none of us left nah buts ming an lith... frum wehn sammie lets me be doens with his wood cuttin... an see wha all ye gots up ta..
    ye remembas tha riddle dram? the one o yes ise ghats?... "
    She sighs and takes his hands in hers, "ise d stayed wiv ye ferever if ye would a hads me dram. but past be past an tha all be dones nah." She looks around to see teh group of campers that have come to say farewell to one of the camp's most revered members , and in typical Bridie fashion, steals a quick kiss, uncaring who sees.
    SHe steps back, barely holding back her tears , to teh growing crowd , her eyes flaring golden for jsut a moment as Puppet bounds up to Dram to purr loudly and lick his hand " be safesss, one who caresss for misstresss" the great cat pads over to Bridie's side and her eyes flare again and the spectre of a long forgotten freind appears with her. Samir waves , his hawk at his arm and fades moments later.
    SHe calls out as he continues to tie as much to the vardo as he can
    "If you see Dagoth tell im ta cem omes... er... if ye see anys of usn.. tha were ere.... Ye still in me heart Dram..Nathair Brighten ye days"
    Llith waves again.. and nods... "Goddess Keep, Dram"

((ooc Bright Blessings TR... Miss you Mate.Stay in touch)) 😞 😞 😞

• Klaz runs from out of a tree and grabs the firedogding picking up in a massive bear hug.

"Wes keep ya seats wearm whens yous come backs Dram. Ans I's want to hears alls ta stories bout adventures."

He reluctantly sets him down passing over to huddle with the others.

OOC: Please come visit every now and again mate. See you around.

• walks up to Dram and hangs him an object wrapped in soft cloth, when Dram removes the wrapping he would find a beautifully crafted helm in the shape of a demon's head with little horns, on the indise is an engraving "We will miss you forever Papa, return to us sometimes, your family will always be waiting"

"bye bye Papa, the helm will make the monsters even more scared of you then they are already"

smiles softly and walks over to stand with Cotton

• watches Dram, torn if she should stay or follow the one she considers to be her father

• Elrin walks up to Dram, wishing him well and he pats a heavy hand on his shoulder

"Be well, my friend…. We'll keep an eye on the children for you... And let me tell you... The desert can be a rough place, if you do not know the way..."

He bows his head slightly, in respect

"Fare you well Dram, I hope you return to us one day…"

OOC: Well, what can i say? was fun rp'ing with you the chances we had. Hope everything is alright with you and good luck 🙂