Survey

• Since Narf has been around for ages, I thought I would do a survey of things…now because I have been inactive for so long, please consider me as a neutral, and don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. All of this will be kept confidential, and I will be the only person who sees these.

Please PM me or email me at nwn2dm@gmail.com with your responses.

1. How did you stumble onto Narfell?
    2. What do you think of the current staff?
    3. What do you think of the players?
    4. What is your favorite colour? (okay, I am just trying to be funny...and failing...)
    5. What do you like the least about this server?
    6. What do you like the best?
    7. What takes up the majority of your time while IG?
      8)Essay time...hehe (I feel like a school teacher...better grab my ruler...lol)
      Anyway, as the last part of this survey, I would like for you guys to just go off on whatever you think needs to be changed on the server. Whether it is staffing, how things are handled, the mod itself...etc...etc...

Please be honest with your answers, and just to reiterate, this will be kept confidential. I will be the only person who sees the answers.

Thanks for your time! Please have your answers turned in by Friday April 20th! Thanks!

In order to get a better feel as to what is going on, I need everyone to participate!