Bridie's Fortelling... a dream..a man

• Bridie wanders into camp, her hair wild with electric charge and her now familiar golden glow corruscatiang erratically under her skin.. her panther Guide Puppet pads at her side, a quick growl and a show of teeth for any that come close… something is very wrong...
    The others at teh fire quickly move back, most realising that she has littel control over the lightning dancing across her fingers....
    She looks upon the faces of her firends, and her bright eyes shine hotly as she speaks....all accent gone as is common when she makes a fortelling with her cards... her guides somehow granting her a calmer , more readily understood cant.
    "I ... went looking... for Terrick .. in my dreams.. my cards... my bloodied cards... showed me someone.. " She looks at Elrin, who was witrh her when her cards became tainted.
    "I .. could not tell.. if it were him... if only i could... stilll ... my quest was for him... i hope i sought true... and i hope i didnt.... for if it is him..... he is shackled to a wall... hunched down... broken... his hair... ive never seen it... like that... wild... unkempt.... his back is coevered in lash wealts... old covered in new... "
    The lights in her eyes slowly dim... and the light around her winks out as she falls to her knees before Lilith... and begs her forgiveness in all that she has said....
    Lilith places a finger under the shaken woman's chin and thus draws her to standing.
    "i know well enough why you said those things... i know.. you know other things.. Sister Bridie... Satarma Bridie... i bear no ill will against one who only thought for the safety of her freind... but know something else ... i will brook no further lies from you. " SHe leans in close to Bridie and whispers.." hold your tongue if you wish to keep it, sister i will hear nothing more of my freindship with Tarrant beeing spoken of about teh camp"
    With that she drops her finger from under Bridie's chin and gives her a hug and says more clearly. "All is forgiven Bridie. ANd soon I am sure we will both be able to welcome Terrick home"
    SHe leaves the stunned and shaken Bridie standing bewildered by the fires and goes to her daily prayers at tHe ruins in the spider pass.

• Tarrant stands in the distance, leaned against a sturdy tree within the camp. His arms lay crossed about his muscled chest, his eyes staring off into the flames which blaze asunder in the camps fire pits. His mind drifts in thought about the things Lilith had spoken to him at the Garden. He lets a light sigh past his lips, his eyes wandering across the camp to watch the scene between Lilith and Bridie, but from where he stands, he is out of earshot, and does not seem to care in the least aswell. His mind is accupied by other thoughs at the moment.

• Elrin watches the scene, eyes narrowed, his gaze ever upon Lillith as she leans down and whispers to Bridie… He draws deeply on his long-stemmed pipe, the bowl flares and crackles as whisps of smoke curl about his head. He scratches his chin thoughtfully as he exhales thin lines of smoke