NORWICK IS OVERTAKEN!

• The Keeper shuttles back and forth between the Keep, Sam's Hill, and Jiyyd, as usual, his inspection of the defenses interspersed with brief conversations with the chancellor.

Hell no, Norwick is not done for. It is occupied, and any occupation will cost the aggressor dearly, this one is no exception.

• Dwin emerges from one of the makeshift tents and directs the legion folks as well as his own guards in the layout of the barriers both south and on top of the hill. He explains that he will be back shortly to announce the plans.

• *Within a few hours after the first refugees arriving at Jiyyd, the first wagons arrive at Sam's Hill from the east.

A dwarf dressed in legion plate with huge dents all over the place leads the wagon train and grimly surveys the soldiers gathered there, obviously looking for someone.*

"I'm t' ask for Commander Dwin. Gen'rl Lyte said he'd know where best to place these wagon loads o' pointy baracades."

• Lily is perched atop Sam's hill running a hand across the stone marker… "I sure could use my shield righ' 'bout now ol' friend."

• _Two PinkArmbanded squads of Romani archers are seen on the hill across from Sams Hill.

Aelthas was spotted walking over Sam's Hill with an elf named Anariel, to take a look closer to Norwick.

When he gets back, he starts asking around for Dwin._

• "A loud chuckle can be heard from a dark place"

• OOC: I want to be very clear about some things here and clarify some points.

@2659e865bc=MetalClawWolf:

Orc, Bugbear and Goblin forces took the unsuspecting city of Norwick by storm…

1. "Unsuspecting city" is not correct, we have been aware of goblin build ups for some while now. That makes us sound like we were sitting around with our thumbs you-know-where. Not the case.

@2659e865bc:

and when Norwick weakened itself by helping its neighbor…

2. In no way did Norwick WEAKEN itself, we have been planning things VERY carefuuly IG and sending only very few troops to Jiyyd so that we would not at all weaken our southern defenses (walls) which we have been actively trying to build up and have been RP'ing for weeks now, but not receiving as much 'attention' as the Jiyyd Wall.

@2659e865bc:

the enemy took the opportunity and marched clear over the few defenders…

3. if you are referring to NPC defenders, I wasnt there so I dont know how many were there. one of my biggest pet peeves is when people assume that gates/walls are unguarded because they dont see NPC's. Norwick's gates have never been as heavily guarded as they were before this.

Take these points as the whining of a displaced Norwickian official if you want, but I want it made clear that in no way was the fall of Norwick caused by Norwick not being ready for an attack.

• One set of human footprints can often be seen in the snow near Norwick.