A raised voice

• Raver calls all the Camp Warriors together and even those who are not Pink or Black Warriors drift over to listen

I'm needin' two things from ye…

One..... Commander Aelthas' is missin'. He fell durin' an orc attack yesterday, an' his body is no where ta be found. Before we go off half cocked an' charge off to get it back from the orcs, I want ta make sure that it wasn't carried to safety or to one o' the Temples. So search every where ye can think of.

Two.... I've spoken to General Lyte, and I now have a better understanding o' what she's up against.
    Her men ain't trained like you are. They don't know 'ow ta follow orders like you do. She's got an all volunteer body o' people.
    So we 'ave to take that into consideration.
    I'm allowin' that more help is needed. I won't force ye, I won't order ye.... but if any o' ye wants to go give aid at the Defenses in Jiyyd, give all ye can.
    Jus' remember, ye all have tasks set before ye. See to those as well. They may well turn the tide in this war.

• Raver scratches her head at the notice, not knowing of any threat to Lucid's life….. and turns away shruggin'

They don't want our help, Fellas…. that's their business.... but war is comin' their way. We'll jus' have to work a little hard to keep it from getting past the crossroads if they are gonna be like that.

Leave them their hill.... an' pray the orcs don't want it any time soon.

• A hin messenger arrives with a sealed hastily-written letter with the Dolvak crest on it

@317ceaf8c0:

Raver

We got enough goin on right now without our lads bein at each others throats.

Threats on the life of our Chancellor would normally lead to a very ugly situation, but we are willing to "forgive" this transgression given the current war and its difficulties.

However, the threat added to the recent placement of Romani troops within the Realm of Norwick cannot be overlooked.

Please remove them at once, this is the only such formal request that will be made before action will need to be taken.

Regards,
    Dwin Dolvak
    Fellow Romani and Commander of the Southern Nars Militia

• http://www.therealnarfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=331401#331401

Word spreads that the coward.. as so many thought he was, Commander Aelthas Benthur of the Gypsy Guard has died defending Jiyyd. His body was taken to the dwarven temple.

((unless he died again after that))