Forums

• I'm going to do my best to clean up the forums. I'm lacking my admin rights, but I can do some things to reduce size…I will be deleting everything (except in Dm stuff, and story wise,) that is over a year old. You have one week to grab what you want to keep. Any questions, PM me.

• RW I have been out of town. Please do nothing to the wolves forum or the PG forum at this time.

Ty

T

• I have no idea when the last time the forums were backed up, so I can't say how recent of a backup there is on it. There will be a backup done sometime this weekend though.

• /me is wishy washy. please reread my post above for changes.

• RW, if you can make a backup of the Four Winds Monastery and The Usual Suspects forums and mail them to me at scutumz@yahoo.com you can delete them entirely.

• Anything that is stickied or an announcement will be kept. If you want your guild forum saved, either bump the thread, or PM me if you don't want anything deleted.

I am making a list of everything, so please let me know.

• ((sorry, changing my mind))

For the following four forums, please do the following

1. Norwick Militia: keep all (small)
    2. Norwick Chancellors Office: keep all (small)
    3. Council of Moradin: keep all (small)
    4. Crafters Union: delete anything over one year old

is there a backup of the db in CASE we lose something that we need (highly unlikely) down the road?

• You can delete anything on the dev forums that is not on the first page Rangy. Its all old stuff noone looks at.

Thank you.

• Okay, an amendmant to my post…

I am pruning and deleting everything on the forums except for Tales by the Fire, Memories, anything DM/Dev related.

You have till the end of this week to save anything that you want kept. Any questions, pm me.