Adressing Aelthas And Raver (And their units)

• Lilin adresses the fine commanders of the Romani Forces:
    "Although we have withdrawn from the Jiyyd area, we cannot rest for now. I'd like to see you expanding your patrols of the pass around the hobgoblin caves because of the reports that the hobgoblins will be aiding Sharn, and I have seen the Hobgoblins in the raiding parties myself. If possible, find out if the Hobgoblins are providing a resource route to the orcs somehow, and see if its possible to close it off. Finding out how the hobgoblins travel to the orcs would be a great benefit to Jiyyd.

"Also, we need to keep our attention on the cold caves. It is my understanding that perhaps the Ogres being so quick to escape the cave may be caused by Sharn. This theory is stemming from the frigid temperatures near the bottom, I don't know if there is any merit to it.

"I'd also like to propose to both of you to keep at least a small deattachment near the Jiyyd defenses to be our eyes and ears on the way, in case anything does go sour in the immediate future. If you disagree with me on this point, that is fine. It would also likely make the Jiyyd-ians feel better about their allies.

"I'd like to personally thank all of you for your hard work and dedication to our home.

"Lastly, I'd like to hear you recommendations on what action we should take if any to further protect our home."

• ((Raver being currently deader than a doornail….. will answer when she returns from the fudge))

• I still have one squad near Jiyyd, at the Sisterhood. They are not to engage in combat and are there to make sure the Sisters get out safely.

He stops short of talking about anything else and follows Lilin to her tent, to dicuss the other matters in private