Crazed dwarf raging in the streets

• Council of Moradin

Gulir returns from three fulls days of straight fighting covered in blood and mad as a badger with his testicles in a vice. :evil:

"Why the FARK am I out thar bleedin near te death, NOT craftin, spending THOUSANDS a MY coin on healin potions fer ye dumb shites te be givin the bodies a dead enemies back the their FARKING army?! ARE YE FARKIN MAD?! No wonder ye soft headed shites lose se many people. YE REBUILDIN THE ARMY YE FIGHTIN!"

"How bout me save ye the trouble an go te the shop an make er good friends the orcs an giants sem fine weapons while we're at it? I'll make em good an sharp sos we nae have to suffer se long next time!"

"If me kill a giant, tha farker stayin dead til I deem otherwise! Ye fool shites sayin ye wanna respect thar dead? HOW BOUT RESPECTIN OUR LIVIN!"

"Thar ain't one army in all a Faeurn so damned stupid te do what ye people doin. I gaurantee ye if them people up in Peltarch hear what ye doin they gonna pull all thar troops."

"Ye wanna exchange dead fer dead er prisoners fer prisoners, fine by me, but if me hear one mere farkin time bout giant bodies bein turned o'er fer nae good reason, ye kin kiss me ole arse goodbye an me takin any sensible people wif me."

{dwarven} "Don't throw your time and blood away brothers. If these foolish humans want to play games with the orcs and giants, let them. I am here for war. The only way to end a war with these foul creatures is to kill them all."