Sharn EVENT (APRIL 21st)

• How do these events relate to the coordinated plans in the White dragon war thread, or is this thread purely OOC and organisational?

• @9d9c666bdc=MetalClawWolf:

//Isnt that cute? Not one of the people listed are immune to fear. I guess the ODS will have to go recover the bodies of the dead on the 22nd, or maybe the 23rd, after we get sized for our white dragon scale armor. :lol:

Raver will loan you hers, Sili
    just ask nicely
    SHE doesn't think you're a bandit.

• @816e1b0460=MetalClawWolf:

//Isnt that cute? Not one of the people listed are immune to fear. I guess the ODS will have to go recover the bodies of the dead on the 22nd, or maybe the 23rd, after we get sized for our white dragon scale armor. :lol:

lol… A Lizard wearing dragon armor huh... isn't that a... little morbid?

• //Isnt that cute? Not one of the people listed are immune to fear. I guess the ODS will have to go recover the bodies of the dead on the 22nd, or maybe the 23rd, after we get sized for our white dragon scale armor. :lol:

• Elyl will be there on the 21st then. In the mean time, he is looking for a good estate planner to help him put his affairs in order. Just in case…

• I see that volunteering is the same in any military organization. :lol:

Mord will send his talk double, Woddy Allen. If the dragon does not choke on that then we are all doomed anyways. :oops:

• (the dwarven excursion to Sharn's mountain is also at 10pm, the night before)

😉

• Legion

Time should be a little before or around 10 pm est April 21st

• What time (approximately) on April 21? If Corana isn't in jail by then, I might come along since she has a bone to pick with that dragon.

• @867f2571a7=Hekatoncheires:

You think RARY will die? : P

Pfft
    Muppets don't die.
    They just fall down.

• Legion

This Event was postponed due to everyone I talked to wishing to do it April 21st.

• @101eae0338=Celandine:

Dwin, do you need another dwarf in your group? Bitsy's been inside Sharn's cave before and could give your party some insight on the tricks and traps up there. See ya Thursday?

Dwin..do you want a bard too ? Ad's been inside Sharns stomach and can give folks the 10 cent tour when they end up there too. 😛

• ICC

GRAAAGG!!!!! :shake: :shake: You forgot to add KULL to that list of yours!!

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• If i am around it will probably be around the same time as grag. I would love to go if i can. Hopefully see you all there.

• Lucid will not be available on thurdsay, but his stunt double is. I've updated the list:

@139f35a81b:

Let me know if you want to go on THURSDAY night to Sharn.

So far, its:

Dwin
    Kevin Bacon as the Chancellor of Norwick
    Mord
    Cyrian
    Sam the Badger
    Squee
    Rando
    Uthger

Hollowman sucked! I hope you die Kevin Bacon!

• @ca633ef4fa=Salsadoom:

@ca633ef4fa=Clan:

So far, its:

Dwin
    Lucid
    Mord
    Cyrian
    Sam the Badger
    Squee
    Rando
    Uthger

er….who is getting put in charge of Norwick when all of you are gone? And where is Uthger coming from all of a sudden?

Andreas claims Norwick as a province of Akanax

• Laucian will go if he isn't dead already.

• I was approached IG about this

• @15aa7c6b82=Clan:

So far, its:

Dwin
    Lucid
    Mord
    Cyrian
    Sam the Badger
    Squee
    Rando
    Uthger

er….who is getting put in charge of Norwick when all of you are gone? And where is Uthger coming from all of a sudden?

• Dwin, do you need another dwarf in your group? Bitsy's been inside Sharn's cave before and could give your party some insight on the tricks and traps up there. See ya Thursday?