*A Council of WAR*

• Rumors pass from warrior to mage to healer that General Lyte of the Legion is quietly spreading word around to defenders of the western gates and cliffs of an upcoming great assembly of the volunteers, to share intelligence, discuss strategy and plan for an eventual victory against the menaces being faced, to be held in the Legion Hall in Jiyyd.

//I'll spread it over two meetings to accomodate time zones. Would six pm and then again at midnight, American east coast time cover most players? Sunday okay for this?

• //Okay, going to try and have a general gathering of defenders for a talk on strategy and plans for the War of the White Dragon. Everyone is welcome to attend. This is taking place in the Legion Hall, in theory, so everyone attending needs to be someone seen and known by others to prevent orcs dressed in Peppy's hat, and other clever disguises, from attending.

Will post it on the Jiyyd boards, under it's own special thread, over the weekend!

• Keira is keen to attend

• ((seconded))

• ((I would perfer it be done in the forums also. I know, it is not the same as being in game and getting to argue, but it gives everybody a chance to respond, regardless of time zone and what not.))

• ((When are you planning this for? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this Sunday is Easter. And as such, I won't be able to make it to either.))

• // I'm sure I can make one of those times on sunday. moo.

• //Saturday evenings are bad for me, Friday maybe bad too, Sunday is great.

• any way we could do this in the forums instead of IG? (like the Jiyyd Council meetings)

• Corporal Calendel, involved in several of the private discussions has indicated to the General he will attend if needed.

//I can make either and will try to be around for at least one of them.. most likely the later one.//