SDM Yith

• As some of you may have noticed I have not been that much in game (PC or otherwise). I have not taken a break from DMing nor am I busy with real life.

Currently I am trying to finish a few projects related to Peltarch in the toolset. When you see me idling on IRC I am mostly working on areas to be added, including some spawn zones and dungeons.

Once the Southern plot is over, I hope to have most of the areas finished to be implemented, and I will have more time to be in game.

Peltarch has some major plots written up and ready to be launched, and both Coaan and Caoimh (My brilliant ADMS) are active and around.

If you have things you wish to speak to us about regarding your Peltarch characters, you can always grab us on IRC or PM us.

😉

• So…you mean to say my brother isn't a real elf?

• @e78c903287=DrSuess:

@e78c903287:

Remember it is is a game, if you are not having fun, don't play.

wtf?

::casts horrid wilting at her, watching as nothing happens then rubbing his hands together and tries again. Still nothing actually happens::

You mean… this... isn't... REAL?!?!

::pulls his hooded cloak over his head, grabs the bastard sword leaning up against his desk and heads downstairs to tell his Cockerspaniel "Daisy" she is not really a gold dragon::

My wife will be so surprised... and this whole time her telling me these two little people that live here are my children and not hins...

GAH!

/me thinks that Suessy is going through a similar period of behaviour than Milshot did IG some time ago… scary!

Can't wait to laugh about this with the lovely female elf and the drooling hin boy I'm living with!

• @866c6ca4cd:

Remember it is is a game, if you are not having fun, don't play.

wtf?

::casts horrid wilting at her, watching as nothing happens then rubbing his hands together and tries again. Still nothing actually happens::

You mean… this... isn't... REAL?!?!

::pulls his hooded cloak over his head, grabs the bastard sword leaning up against his desk and heads downstairs to tell his Cockerspaniel "Daisy" she is not really a gold dragon::

My wife will be so surprised... and this whole time her telling me these two little people that live here are my children and not hins...

GAH!

• Peltarch news 28th of April

Mori was kind enough to send me the entire Peltarch, which I have happily sunken my teeth in to. Mostly I am redesigning it so Peltarch will take up less server space, and if I do this right, you guys wont notice.

I will also be doing some other small changes that will be a little more obvious. Mostly I got a dozen or so "makeovers" of maps out and around Peltarch. Coaan got new monsters, a few new dungeons, but mostly just cosmetic changes to enhance your player experience in the areas already here.

Coaan and Caoimh are still out and about and has been running things in the city lately.

We got a new ADM, Arandor, I placed him in charge of the dock district, so be gentle with him. Also, Dr.Benway may come and visit and help out sometimes, on and off. (Don't be gentle with him, he needs a beating.)

I will be a bit absent ig, as I will be spending most of my time in the toolset, I do read your pm's and I will answer all questions, as well as personally deal with rebuilds and requests, (unless I dump it on Coaan).

We got some great story arches in mind, we have several essay worth of plot material piled up in our Peltarch forums, so keep your eyes open.

Other than that: Remember it is is a game, if you are not having fun, don't play.

• Yith Story Dungeon Master of Peltarch.

• There's never a good time for that. :twisted:

• I guess I chose a bad time to move my main out of Peltarch 😞

• All I can say is….YAY!