Player: Eranden Detahg PC: Eranden Detahg

• I've had the opportunity to rp with this player a bit now. He is a good rp'er, stays in character and is very enthusiastic about playing on this server. He seems like a nice and decent player and has commented about how much fun he's had with everyone so far. I think he would fit in well here and wish to nominate him for a token.

• The Halfling Defence League

A good Rp'r who seems to have an in depth background for his char.He has helped a few of my char's I make of sheer boredom and rp'd which each one well.I think this guy deserves a c-token….can't think of another reason other than he is a good rp'r, :twisted:

• I got to spend a little time with Eranden yesterday on top of several run ins with him in the past. Everytime I've seen this guy he's been 100% ic and is a pleasure to be around ig. He looks for party's to travel with, asks questions, and tries to be involved in everything going on.

Watch this one DMs. Thanks.

• I've never met a more forthcoming, or grateful person for the little things that locrian does, in an out of character wise. He keeps everything well in character until the very moment he doesn't understand something, and doesn't hesitate to try and learn what's going on. Way overdue.

Lay it on him.

• I've enjoyed patrolling with this guy. Stays ic and seems a nice person ooc too. Has my vote 🙂

• agreed! drop a token!