Brandrill's Nomination

• Peltarch Far Scouts

I would like to nomate my good friends Brandril. (this vote has nothing to do with him being my friend). He is ALWAYS starting up a fun RP situaltion and i enjoy playing with him. Though he is a HUGE trouble maker he is good and loyal. Eavin though he has gon crazy a few times because of his Necromancy… he still keeps it together. When there is a conversation going on he will stick to it. I love to RP with brandrill so please consider my vote for a C-Tolken.

Hirbag Girg - Level - 5 barbarian , 1 fighter
    Recruit in the Troff Legion

vote :dance:

• The Halfling Defence League

Me and Harrap's Char Syclya Latonein…which I haven't seen for a while..have Rp'd with all this guys char's.At first he wasn't entirely sure what Rp was I think,but after a short OOC he got it...sort of.His RP doesn't seem as in depth as some players more or less funny.I can't remember his Clerics name but made me laugh when his cloak lit on fire,then he dropped it and began running over it to put it out.That said I think he is worthy of a c-token because of how far he has came in rp compred to when he started. votes

• Ah great feedback Will. I was not aware of this and only spoke on the interaction I have had.

As I said, I see a player learning and figured it was a good time for the DM's to take watch and see what they think.

• I would say hold off on this for now.

Recently, Belor died twice in one day at the Jiyyd defenses. I did not witness either death, so I cannot comment on the circumstances, but it was early on in the siege, and Will brought his body back to Healing Wonders as soon as it was safe. His gear, Will left on the field. During the trip, we had a short OOC conversation, in which I told him Will had his body and where Will was taking him. He commented there were no clerics on at the time high enough level to raise him, which I agreed with. So - once we reached Healing Wonders, I asked him if he was ready to come back, he said he was, and Will paid Finnius the 1000 gold - which began a near instant OOC harangue on his part in person and in tells, that lasted for the next several RL hours, of how I shouldn't have paid that much to raise him, and he would have just waited for a PC cleric to come on who could, since that was so much less expensive, and he didn't want to have to pay back that much money (note, I had not asked for repayment).

Later that (RL) day, he fell again, and Ginger and Juster brought the body back. Will retrieved the clothing he had loaned to Belor from the previous raise, and Ginger did the raise through Finnius, deducting the cost of the raise from Belor's gold when it was returned. The OOC harangue started instantly again this time, and got worse (and went IC) when Ginger returned his gold (less the fee for the raise). After what seemed like half an hour or so (RL) we left.

I can't speak for Ginger, but I can safely say that Will is not going to raise this PC again, nor (since the conversation of the money was all OOC) any of this player's other PCs, any time soon.

All that said, there is potential for this player to become an asset to the server - he just seems very young, and reacted badly in these two instances.

• Player Name: Tyler Thomson –MagE--
    PC's: Brandril, Belor Di'ran, Talin Ta'tillen

This guy played a PC everyone loved to hate. Brandril was a... how should I put it... INSANE? pc. The RP was great and it eventually led to this pc's death. He was a Mage Necromancer that went nuts. Very good rp.

Belor is his latest PC, an elven archer/ranger that has put his life on the line many times for Jiyyd's cause in the Orc War and has been to the fugue plenty enough to have his own home there I suspect! Another well rp'd PC.

This player has come along way lately learning to keep OOC comments out and focus on RPing more. I throw my vote in. Keep up the good work and remember rp #1.

• as most know brandril is dead, so dont look for him, just looks for my player account ( Tyler Thomson –MagE-- ) thanks