Shiver

• "_Magic. Yes, I know you think you know what it is, and how it works. You don't. You're an ignorant fool, just like all the others.

• If only you had learned this all those years ago.

I wouldn't have to slay you for your folly._"

- Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun

"Ty..", he gasps_, "Tyle…"_

• "I should kill you … You are not Klaz. You could never be.", Lina whispers.

"You really want to know? I gave you a last chance already and look what happened.", he replies back to her.

"It can't get any worse.", she calls.

- Wethrillina Aeliath

"Shiver, my fate ascends."

- Klazaroth Klisarah

_But do not feel to bad. I have seen and spoken with mages all over this world who never bothered to understand the forces they manipulate everyday.

So much more to it exists that you cannot see. I'm sure you consider yourself smarter then most.

I wouldn't have to slay you for your folly._

• "_C_ould be interestin .."

**- Tyler Klisarah

Crazed he SCREAMS!!!, "AGHHH! LET MES GO!"

"Might be a play again", Attentus thinks out loud as he suppresses him against the ground, sweating, as he continues to hold his spell on him.

"Yas not get it!!! I's needa Goes NowS! ", he struggles as he shouts.

"…Why?", Lina queries Klaz with unsurity.
    He frantically gasps as his eyes just flare red.

"GET LOST!" he yells to the two.
    Coldly she scowls back, a hand on her dagger, "You get lost!"
    "Get lost to whatever hell you came from!"

"Get losts!", he shouts in a muted whisper, "Tis is whats I's want!"

"It was your fault really.", he says with a wry smile.**

• S_o, yes, magic has a conscience. Mystra knows whether your spell is good or evil, and knows what you are doing with it. She may approve. When she disapproves, you will know it.

I'm sure you consider yourself smarter then most.

I wouldn't have to slay you for your folly._

Halsworth looks across the plains of the silver valley. Absorbing the surroundings and the mountain air with a deep breath."Should be interesting, no? Why why, I certainly can't wait"

"…"

"Oh don't be like that. Like, like I say. Wasn't my fault, no? "

Klaz just gazes around stumped where he nods with a small lost sigh.

"…"

"Come on, come on! You know whose fault it was?! … yes yes!", he says simply, then laughs after.

• **A**ttentus completes the circle of glyphs with a quiet incantation. Kneeling to Lina's right he speaks to himself. Whilst so, rising a hand to make runes flare up and activate.

She takes out her pendulum and steadies it above the ring that rests in front of her and concentrates, focusing on memories of Klaz before moving her thought to the moment he gave her the ring. Making sure each memories are clear, she lets her thoughts turn to the present, and to the feeling she had when she heard Klaz's call for help.

He then rests both hands on his knees; focused, quiet and aware. Ready to cast additional defenses as needed. His breathing minimal to save his strength.

Her pendulum stay imobile for a while. As her mind reaches further it begins to swing … slowly.

The air beings to swirl, mist conjuring as the air whirls to form a haze …

One tear run down her cheek, not wishing to believe he could be dead, focusing on their friendship, calling through him.
    "You can't be gone…", she whispers.

A haze …

He observes the ritual through his trance, watching both strands of weave and her, for any alerting signs while she concentrates on the vision as hard as she can, trying to keep her emotions at bay, hope coming back as the vision goes …

- Attentus Vernet, Wethrillina Aeliath

• Lina, looking tired and concerned, asks around Norwick and the Camp if anyone saw Klaz recently, trying to find when he was seen last. She looks worried, and sometimes brushes a pale ring on her hand with a slight frown.

She describes him as a tall, white-haired mage, a skilled fighter and adds that anybody who heard him tell a story would remember him.

"I saw about a month or two ago, said something about takeing a trip. From what I have been told, this is not his first time." , said Quinton.

"I surely haven't seen Klaz for long time either, but he has had habit to disappear on his travels for sometimes before also.", replies Aleum.

_"…last me seen em he was upset, said somthin bout close'n ah book an left to the pass. Me yelled to em that me would see hims soon and he say, not think so."

But it Klazy so ya neva know what the hells he might do."_, she nods and grins.

**- Wethrillina Aeliath

• more more more more more.

• ((More ! Keep writing, it's intriguing and a pleasure to read hugs))

• **A**s the moonlight began to die into the night, Frederick Halsworth climbed through the silver valley, into the crude vine growing temple and up the staircase towards the Emerald Tower.

Behind the door of electrical essense Klaz spent his last few moments.

"Tyler … how can it have come to this again? Your mind must be a shambles already by now ... it cannot suffer more."

There was a long pause of silence, bewilderment and curiousity sparking through the mists in the stony cold tower. What in the blazes …

"We have to go through this time and time again do we? Well … each time I do hope you do at least remember a smidgen of our last talk, but I guess that is just that."

Walking pace by pace to the entrance wall of the meeting hall Halsworth takes the candle seated on the mahogony bracket, bringing it to the table in front of Klaz, Snowflake, Jack , Da'hailar, Captain Blackbeard, King, Frank, Stormrage, Whitey, Tyler Klisarah.

With a swift movement of his wrist, the flame danced first in a rainbow swirl … until it came to a picture. One of a man, a teenager with ripe red hair ... bawling his eyes out and crouching down to a gray robed figure. In sympathy the robed man incanted a purple manipulation where the kid was thrown on his back, stunned and unconcious.

The picture fades into another, this time the setting at a farm. An older man, with ginger hair seeming lost of hope and life. The gray robed figure paces slowly up and clicks his finger for darkness to close.

Shining at what seems to be an iceland, a frailer grey haired man seems to be at his knees. There is a ....

_E_arly, the picture ends. "That is enough. You know who that man is, for I am the other."

Klaz trembles from the sight left speechless and intoxicated with self-regret.

"Life without love ain'ts living … This's is mys life ... My fate. Happened alls before ... Cotton was just another ... hows many times...

Turning his attention to his left hand he gently slides a small silver ring off his finger, letting it fall into the palm of his hand.

"That is … new ... you married?"

He laughs softly … "I's din even gets that close with anys of them ..? No … no just froms a special .. blue friend. I wonder how strong ... that link wa..."

• Tyler Klisarah - Frederick Halsworth

• _"Forever has come"

- Frederick Halsworth

_I just want to leave it all. I'm so empty. The ties are torn … I wish it were all of them ... no I don't wish that.

A blue ribbon.__

• "_You think magic is a tool, like a hammer, something you pick up for a while, swing it around for a while and put it down when you are done with it.

If only you learnt this all those years ago.
    But you were busy, busy.

I wouldn't have to slay you for your folly"

"I've done it Tyler!", he laughs victoriously, "Haha! you do not know what this means!"
    Running a hand through his waist long gray sea of hair he curls his lip to a broad grin. He had achieved it. It was going to be.
    "The time has come!", he pauses, "No … I should say, f..."_