Narfell Character Sketches

• Yup… the headline pretty much sums it up. I'm gonna try to do a weekly if not more often Character sketch. Some rules and guidelines...

1)Don't ask me... I'll ask you. I'm a busy person like the rest of you... so please don't ask me to do a cool kick-butt drawing of you. (this isn't directed to the person recently whom asked me to sketch their character. Just need to put this out otherwise this thread will die off before I get started.)

2)Your characters subject to my interpretation. I'll often ask you a jist of their description. Height...weight... so forth and so forth. I might take a few screenshots... though I tend to do that from time to time as I meet folks.

3)Medium and style will more then likely change with my whims.

Besides that... Um... enjoy. If your wondering how I'll more then likely pick someone it'll be by random. Though if I've never even met you In Game (charcter that is)... more then likely I'm not going to draw your character. Its just hard to imagine someone's character without roleplaying with them sorry. That being said the first chracter to be drawn is Thorn Drumheller... (Note I rarely roleplay with him)...

Oh yeah and one last thing... feel free to critique the good and the bad. I'm a tough person... I can take it heh...

• Erhm, Lily…
    This must've been a picture of the young Thorn.
    As recently, he's not able anymore of putting his
    long locks behind one of his ears...

• Yeah they break a lot… and their expensive... I don't use colored pencils often for this fact >_<

Marlena... yeah I love her artwork too...

• Awww… and I was thinking this was a post to show off character sketches. 😞

Here's the one Marlena did for me a forever ago anyways.

And kickin pix Tigre… you must be wearing your pencils down to a nub!

• @a621422f9f=chripso:

Dual wielding a bow and sword? Damn, Thorn's kickass. 😛

But aside from that, very well done. I'm going to assume that's done in oil pastels? In which case, I applaud you more. I always screw up when working with pastels. Give me my oil paints, acrylics, and computer graphic design any day.

I get that a lot actually. Believe it or not… its Colored Pencils.

• Dual wielding a bow and sword? Damn, Thorn's kickass. 😛

But aside from that, very well done. I'm going to assume that's done in oil pastels? In which case, I applaud you more. I always screw up when working with pastels. Give me my oil paints, acrylics, and computer graphic design any day.

• The Halfling Defence League

I like it…it's cool with a very minimalistic approach. (His face could almost be a logo or something).