Login: kjustinen Player: Onyx Firelight

• Well, here's a biased post with no intention of bias.

This is my daughter. I also have a son playing but don't rp enough with him yet to put a vote in. My daughter on the other hand rp's even more than I do and I have to recognize her for it.

Playing only a single pc since she started at Narfell she has died a number of times but always with a party. She never goes anywhere alone after the one time Calendel had to rescue her after she unknowningly logged of in the Druid Glenn.

Many of you have had a chance to rp with Onyx, she is a soft-spoken and shy pc but once you get to know her can find out a great deal. She posted a background story on the forums which is… interesting? But still shows an attempt to be involved and create more depth in her pc. She did this background story even knowing that she was already to high a level to get any xp for it. She's barely level 4 now and has been on Narfell for over two months at this point (not a power-gamer by any means). She plays a druid and plays it well often getting into heated discussions with players that think it's fun to kill the animals around Norwick and leave them to rot.

I nominate Onyx for a C-Token and hope the DM's take the time to watch her and see an excellent potential addition to the citizen's list.

• Yup, doooo eeeet

• the only thing I have against her is her paternal genes. not much she can do about that though πŸ˜‰

drop that token!

• I say give her a token. I've RPed with her multiple times, and I have nothing but the best to say about her. Very consistent and well-thought out RP, and stays true to her chars.

Tokenize!

• Have been around Onyx a fair bit.

Nice IC, if a bit shy, she is worth getting to know.

• friendly both in and out of character, great rp'er as well, I would definately have to agree with all above when I say that she is quite deserving of a token πŸ˜„

Tokenize!

• I agree with the above. Good rp and a nice person ooc πŸ˜„

drops a vote in the box

• The Halfling Defence League

I still fell I owe her an apology for letting that soldier get past me and killing her once,but have helped her regardless of Briar's shyness she has Rp'd and always seemed to work away around it which believe me is not an easy thing to do.She is a good rp'er and fun to talk to ooc.She; no power gamer and as far as I know doesn't exploit or whatever else isn't allowed.I say she derserves a Token… :twisted:

votes

• no argument here she is defenetly token worthy

drops a vote in

• Peltarch Far Scouts

I agree with everyone who has posted something on Onyx. She role played here way us to level fove down to four them back up to level fove. She has tries hard to to whats best. Being a druid she constantly get mad at Hirbag for killing all of the animals. She RP's perfectly. She is not a power leveler where all she will do is kill. Insted she talks to people. What im realy trying to say is Onyx has my vote for shure and i hope that she becomes the next charictor to revieve a C-Tolken. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

• The Halfling Defence League

Most definitely. I can't agree enough that Onyx deserves one. Tokenize her already!

• I like her roleplay.
    She's always well aware of her surroundings.

That's a big plus.

puts in her vote

• She's a good sport, and seems to enjoy partaking in a more lighthearted form of RP I happen to like. I haven't rp'ed a whole bunch with her, but I keep my eyes open 😎

I'll be watching. may vote later.

• Oh hmm..I thought she was a C-token holder already…cool...I'll put my vote in for her. I've RP'd with her character alot and she always gives me a friendly hello when she logs on. I like the constant debates about killing animals my characters does with her.

• Yep,Onyx is getting better and betterer in her RP,DMs should be watching her.

I have had plenty of times to see her RP powers,and i gotta say,im impressed πŸ™‚

Its also really nice to have someone that everytime they log on or they see you log on give you a freindly "hello" "hi" of just the regular " πŸ™‚ ".

freindly OOC,quiet and shy IC and plays it well,shes got my vote πŸ˜„