Tarrant

• Bridie is sitll keeping a close eye on Lilith, shadowing her despite all that Cotton has told her to set her mind at ease over Terrick.
    She watches her pray at the mound in the ruins where she buried Valis, a half -elf she befreinded a long tiem ago, then…when he returned from a long absence... she ... well they both went into the spider woods and only one came out.
    She tries to lisetn, but al she catches is soemthing about a son .. Valis's son.. that she ahs not found..

"Baba Lilith, wha as ye dones? an where be terrick? ise kna ye has Cotton convinced, but i will nays be.. any till i see im wiv me ahn eyes like"

Later on., she watches as Lilith tosses some of her special wine to newcomer in the camp.. and as she goes to Pendells cabin with him.
    SHe watches through the knot hole she .. "Found there" and comes away, shaking with anger.
    "Ise kna yes lonely sista, but ye is Terrick's wife. fer good er ill... Tarrant... ise will be watchin ye careful like... ise heards wha ye said.. aftas... she gahn break ye heart er tear it frum ye chest.. ye marks me words"
    with that , she slips away to the watch fire to see where he goes after he leaves, and follwos in teh shadows. For now she is content to watch.

• //This is a short rendition of what happened last night//

He left the Cabin after the nights happenings with Lilith. He came as a traveller, and now settles as a Gali amongst new friends at the fire. In his mind, he would defend the camp to the last breath, and hope to Tyr that the camp survive.

The orcs, they come for him, again and again, followers of Malas. They come to the camp and carry Tarrant away against his will. The camp follows suit, and Tarrant is saved by the orc man called Moe. The other orc arrives, the one the previously had been at the camp, one who calls himself "bob". Tarrant is afraid now, that he has braught trouble to the camp, as he stands over Moe's beaten, but allive form. He thanks them all for their troubles in saving him, and heads back to the camp. He moves ahead with the Moon Elf Chan. They speak for a while the two of them, before wondering why the others have taken so long. They head back to check, only to find Moe and Cotton have both dissapeared. Tarrant and Chan become worried, and decide to check Jiyd, only to find no on there but the foul orc who does not remove his helm, the one who called himself "Bob", though it was fake. He stalks them both, telling them he saw Moe, to follow him to the plains. Tarrant says it is an ambush, and Chan follows suit. They go the opposite direction, only to be followed by the scheming follow of Malar, "bob" form affar. There are two of the, the orcs, though we are onsure if they are related, one wears a helm, one does not. They hunt, the Malar, for Tarrants blood. The Paladin of Tyr, Tarrant, is not afraid, and so they continue their search, but not no avail. Tarrant and Chan return to the camp…(to be continued)