Wine and Sharess Festival

• Hedia is seen walking around Peltarch wearing one of her very skimpy outfits handing out posters

Posters read

Come one come all to the first of many to come festivals held by the Church of Sharess. There will be wines from all over the world music and a great feast.

The festival will be held out in the old large cats plains in the next test day.

3th of March
    7 pm GMT (that's 8 pm CET) (8 am Australia)
    Saturday (Sunday Australia)

• Ezachiel can be heard commenting that he doesn't like wine anyway, so that even if he could have gone, he wouldn't have…he doesn't sound very believable though.

• The festival went great and i would liek to thank all those that helped and hope everyone had a fun time.

• Drelan can be heard muttering when he passes through peltarch..

"Festival of Sharess? Sounds more like it should be turned into an archery range with moving targets. Grunts Good goddess my arse, bloody traitorous, niave, pox whores." Next follows more muttering in a foreign tongue and something about an Abyss, several gutted holy cats, and many references to making a large fire seeming quite worked up about it though he keeps walking and is seen leaving the city right before the festival starts but taking aloooooong look at it before he does.

• Change of time: 9:30 GMT

• OOC: If you have a sharess character and can come up with fun things for the festival in form of activities, amusement, entertainment and sharess related things (and goods to be bought and distributed).

Speak to Stone Apple and Clandra, and I will provide.

😉