Splish...splash...what a bath..

• Kaona settles nicely in her usual spot with a bottle of Romani wine in hand. She grins as she glances around the gathered group before taking a small sip of the wine.

Geesh…do I have a tale to tell you all. I was sitting here enjoying the nice company of Anakore and Rick.….eyes Cotton….yes, I was being good. Well, back to the story, we all hear a ruckus near the entrance of camp. Grad and some of the others had attacked a stranger and some water creatures start appearing in the camp. After that was taken care Anakore and Rick search the guy and find out the he was a Cyrist. Anakore found an odd stone on him as well.

Kaona pauses to take a sip of wine again and makes sure that she is not boring anyone too much. She leans over grinning and pokes Klaz in the ribs to wake him up. She pulls her legs up to her chest before resuming her story.

_We decided that maybe Katya can help us figure out what that farking stone was. Katya told us that it was a key of sorts that could bring these water creatures to aid it. It might also be able to lead us to what the Cyrists were up to. Well, Anakore cast a few spells and before you know it the stone was leading him somewhere. The damned thing took us out to the spidy woods out near the gremlin cave_….sips on her bottle slowly

There was a portal right over the bridge…It is gone now. I checked_…nods sharply…_Anyways, when Anakore got to close to the portal, it somehow changed him into a water creature too….and I thought that he was odd before…chuckles softly shaking her head…_The portal took us to a cavern and who knows where in the nine hells that place was._

We ran across several more of those water creatures. Anakore is talking in a very watery voice telling us that we need to follow the lights.…glances around to make sure that everyone is still with her and not passed out from boredom or wine…_Well, at the end of the cavern we find the largest water creature. The thing was bound by the Cyrists and the stone belonged to it. The poor creature told us that if we gave it the stone back that Anakore would be turned back to normal and that all her sisters would stop attacking us…_.pauses to take a long breath

Well, Anakore dropped the stone in the well that the creature was bound to. As soon as the rock hit the water he was turned back to his normal self….grins mischievously…_The creature then told us that if we released her that she would owe us a boon. She directed us to some more stones that was placed around her. She asked us to either move them or destroy them_…smiles over at Klaz…_I need you to please see what you think about the one that I have got, Klazzy._

Anyways, after we gathered the stones the creature slipped quietly into the well. Now, here came the fun part. How in the bloody hell was we supposed to get back?? Right after I asked that….A spout of water shot up from the well splashing all over us and somehow we ended up back here soaking wet….But everything was normal when we got back…no more water creatures or anything. We tossed the body of that Cyrist into the ravine.

Well, that is my little tale…I guess we need to find out what the Cyrists were doing here in the first placetakes a long drink of her wine…._Damn I have gotten long winded_…snorts in laughter taking in everyone’s reactions

((Thanks, River, for a great time!!! 👏 🙂 ))

• _Tirreth smiles as the story unfolds, glad to hear that the situation was dealt with but more so that he is intrigued by both Tindra's story telling and the reactions of the people listening, along with the fact that this is one of the few times he had been privy to listening to such a tale around the Romani fires.

"Hey Klaz wait up! I'll come too, I wouldn't mind checking out this magical glowy ice cube either…" Tirreth says has he scoots up out of his selected spot after Klaz and Tindra._

• When Klaz pinches Kaona, she jumps with a start. When she turns to listen to him, a faint grin plays across her lips.

Thanks, Klazzy…I could use a walk. Maybe I will go to Jiyyd soon then…

She pats him on the shoulder as she wanders back towards the inner camp seemingly lost in thought.

• Klaz scampers up to Kaona and pinches her with a grin,"Heyas Kaona nona sona. I's asked Wethyialina ter takes a looks at that ice cube of yas. If yer could pop by the tower in Jyyid sometimes she and some others of the members, Merrraary ans Bob, would loves ter examines its. In fact's I'll shows yer the ways as soons as yas a readys"

• Chandon sits listening to Kaona's tale, with a slight frown hearing that it was the Cyrist that was controling the Water Elementals. He listens to her tell trying to recall what he know about Cyeic's followers.

"Very odd that folllowers of the Prince of Lies, would be useing water creatures like you descibed, or in that fashion of control." He pauses for a moment thinking. "I will pray on this to Corellon, see if I can gather any insight."

With that he sits for a few more moments and looking between the others. He then excuses himself poiltely, and pulls his Azure cloak about him and akes his way to his spot that he prays to Corellon too.

• Klaz from his slumber and frantically waves his arms about in the air like a wild goose.

"stOnE .. STonE STONE??!!?!", he screams out.

He immediately passes out in the hissy fit laying on the ground.

Time passes as he lays there, a few minutes at most. He stirs from the concussion and sets up rubbing his head with a soft groan. Weakly he gazes at those gathered and solemnly looks over at Kaona with a stifled yawn.

"Gisza look at tat good dabloon zen, er wha cha ma call it, uh apple zapple."

He pauses recollecting his thoughts.

"Stones eh? Seems likes magic sparkly stones are everywheres hehes yups."

• _Elrin leans back against a tree, just outside the firelight, hood drawn up and face obscured. He listens carefully to Kaona's words, as he smokes from a long-stemmed pipe. The bowl flares every now and then, lighting the dark beneath his hood, and whisps of smoke curling upwards into the trees.

He says nothing as she finishes her tale, just taps the bowl of his pipe out and stows it beneath his cloak, sliding it through his beltstrap. He picks up his longbow leaning against the tree, slings it over his shoulder, and wanders out into the forest._

• *Cotton smiles and listens intently to the story, taking note of the important facts to convey to any not present. Wine is sipped and a variety of emotions come over her as the story unfolds.

Sheeesh.. well least ya were't bored grins and shakes her head thinking back over Kaona's words

Klazy, get on that stone thing quick like please, think we betta look into this an why that Ceric lova did wha he did.

((Thanks for the post Kaona and folks please keep the information coming when ever anything happens in camp so we all can keep up. River Big hugs thanks!))