H'amaj "Blackjack" Asmath (Fwich)

• This guy I've roleplayed with quite extensively, and to be entirely honest, I always just assumed he was a veteran, whom carried a C-Token and such.

Today I decided to ask, and to my surprise found he doesn't have a C-Token nor a nomination. I think we should resolve this very speedily, the guy is an amazing roleplayer, and is always IC. He plays his character very well, giving him depth, and a very distinctive character.

What is most telling in this, I think, is that he apparently constantly gets confused for being a vet 😉

• Yep, fun person to play with. I think he's a welcome addition to the community. I recommend fwlch for a c-token. 😎

• He's suave.

My vote.

• Really, it doesn't matter. I've extensive RP experience with Jack, and I seriously have all the faith in his abilities and dedication.

If he -wasn't- good enough before, he's waited and played for months, and improved so significantly he deserves his token. Awesome RP, and an interesting character.

drops another vote into the box, because he stole one from someone else

• drops a vote in the box

Plays his character very well, always stay IC and is nice and funny OOC. Would've thought he was a vet myself if I hadn't seen this ^_^

Also, great drinking buddy, his blood must be mead lol

tokenize!

• ICC

drops his vote

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• This guy has my vote.Friendly guy ig and anyone who can make hobo type so much is definately tokon worthy.I rp'd with him a bit and he plays the char well always ic unless someone asks him an ooc question. :twisted: votes

• Hehe, actually hobo..when I first came to this server - all of 2 months ago - and said incident took place, the dm stepped in and frowned at ALL present for their actions and not mine alone. I was shortly thereafter murdered in the Peltarch square (lol), bravo. And I did not emote because I did not understand the system, or why I should stand and roll while you (or your friend) snuck around behind me and repeatedly tried to pickpocket me in the process…though you guys did make a great pair, and I'd like to try it again now that I have a handle on things 🙂 Anyhow, it's a complicated story which has many sides as always and I'm not here to say which is closer to accurate...I've put it behind me.

I AM posting here however to correct my login, which has an L not an I (FWLCH).. and reads "Voo-Ill-k" in case you wondered. Thanks. 😉