Minu Dorinsson. Account: tofubravado

• Sorry if I spelled the name wrong, or if this person has already been voted for, I didnt find it in the threads 😛 .

A great character. Interacted with her a bit today and it was a fun little experience. Minu flirted a bit with my character and it was really well played. Very enthusiastic and I was smiling the whole time I played with her. Great person OOC too. Give this one the token.

tosses in his vote

• Vote.

• Ditto, very nice IC and OOC

• Yes, I concur.

• Well RPed, friendly, and eager to learn. Definitely token worthy

• I met Minu yesterday (the bard) and had a short but nice rp discussion with her while playing my hin. She was IC, rp'd and emoted well and was fun to chat briefly with. I'd say tokenize this one but I am really basing it only on short experience although definate potential here and dm's should watch her.

• Yes def vote. VERY GOOD. Met this char when the player was still really new I think first few nights even. Even then always rped, was a joy to play with, had a highly polished concept, and was definately there for the rp and definitely not here just for the grind unlike some other new ones we've had come through lately. Char had no problem even going to the archery targets to practice after missing a bunch of kobolds even though no xp was given for such. Also spends a lot of time collecting stories and talking to other characters to gain them. Did I mention seems good natured and easy going oocly too?

Tokenize! Even if one my chars is always called "honey" much to his own dismay 😉

• Mina = Senria
    Minu = tofubravado

Now, no more comments unless its a vote you silly people.

• He's thinking of Mina Mintun (or something close to that)

• Damiensecond, methinks you are confused! Minu Dorissen is a human bard, and NOT a halfling named Mina. It's like I showed up at the high school dance wearing the same dress as someone else! grins Anyway, I've just recently discovered this server- I'm very new to Narfell, even pretty new to NWN.

Regardless, thanks for your kind words! 😄 I'd really love to be a part of this community.

• WAIT! you mean Minu = Senria??? you think you know a person,but if not then i toss on vote in fo Minu 🙂

• I think Minu already has a token if this is the Gnome mage your talking about. She is absolutely great but the real person behind the pc also plays Senria Shivan whom I know is level 8 or 9 or something (an obvious token holder).

Kudos regardless to Minu/Senria for the wonderful RP you bring to Narfell (if this is indeed whom Summoner/Wolf is talking about)!