Do you remember Cila?´_the black notebook_

• 8O …I ran threw my archives and found that i do have some tales that i planned to publish ages agoo..... but i didn't dare, the were unfished;but i reckon that ´some of you out may still be interest in the Tale of cila; if not. What is the pupouse of an unread text.so i'll revise my stories and post bits and peices first...so if you hate it you can tell me to stop..haha.(like i'd listen)..I just gotta get this out of my system...
    hahah...
    you may have known Cila, maybe not.but... Anyways sit down by the fire and listen... Cila was a person of secrets, a manipulator, a lover and a ?spy?..

..............A loong time a go in Narfelll...............

A woman sits down at a secluded area of the gypsy camp. Her eyepits darkened, her muscles shaking nerviously .She reaches into her mind and calls:
    'Aspera.....it is done...I shall leave...Now, Leave me be'.
    Suddenly she takes a great gasp for air as if she'd been holding her breath. She pulls up her black notebook and starts scribbling speedally.

So now i am at step one again, i think it will always be this way. It is as before but ever so diffrent..... I remember now, fully. My time here has come to an end; and as to give me something to hold on to my memories are seaking me up again . The first few days of my arivall to norwick, what a "little" girl i was, so eager to see something new, see an adventure unfould just before my eyes.... Still it was only hiding...I chased others memories -writing down their "stories"- to hide that i had none of my own...The thruth was that i just did not want to remember, but now memory comes to me as vermin seeking up mortally wounded prey. It no longer matters to me, in compramisation to what I've done here, it is nothing. Let the vermin devour me. I am nothing anymore.... nothing of importance. My memmories is all that is left.
    Hah, what pathetic things to hold on to.

Cila smiles grimly as she pauses, even this faint shadow of a smile is hard for her to accomplish.

(more will come as time passes)

• Ah, Cila. Perhaps long gone, but not forgotten. I still remember the day Peltarch first opened and Kanen and Cila explored it together, fun times. I'd like to hear any such stories. 🙂

• (( Cheers Aldurbuck 😎 I am looking forward to read more about Cila Denoere, mysterious bard in blue outfit - long-gone but not forgotten. ))