A visitor

• An archer, in Romani colors, bearing a pink armband, leaves word with Drem that she would like to speak to someone about matters that may have bearing on the Silver Valley and its inhabitants.

((Event Friday or Saturday night? Anybody have a preference?))

• ((Event rescheduled for this Friday night/Saturday morning.))

• // The transition to the silver valley changed some time back - instead of it being the green puff sort used almost everywhere else, it is now the blue area sort that you have to click on to get it to work - and the shape of the blue area is very thin and hard to click on.

Once you are through the transition, it puts you on the wrong side of the gates inside the silver valley, facing the wrong direction, so it is very easy to accidentally click on the transition while trying to get into the silver valley itself, and end up back in Jiyyd.

When this first changed, I spent a good 10 minutes trying to get into the valley. //

• //ooc - I tried to get to Silver Valley with my hin pc last night but I couldn't transition from Jiyyd, am I missing something? I've been there before…//

• Just about any time I do an event (save for when the missus takes Scutum Jr. to visit her family) will be done during late evening hours of EST (GMT -5 I believe.), which means around 11pm Eastern US, 8pm Western US, 0400 London, etc..

This event is primarily for Silver Valley residents and friends, plus other players that have been involved in the storyline, but anybody that shows up is welcome. Naturally, IC character interaction will not go out the window, so don't expect everyone to get on nice if they wouldn't ordinarily. And it is preferred that you have an IC reason to be where the players meet. If you never go to the Valley (except to cyber), why would your character be there now, unless they were informed by somebody and asked to come along.

We'll plan on Friday night this week…. which is tonight, in about 10 hours from the time of this post. Yikes. I better think of something to do!

• // Friday Night? in which timezone? 🙂

• // Friday is now also good for me.

• The Halfling Defence League

//I could and would do it tonight (aka friday), but not saturday due to an extended college visit I'm going to be setting out on saturday morn.

• ((by night do you mean EST night or GMT night, Scut? I'd probably be able to log on for 3-4 hours around 8 PM GMT Friday and for 2-3 hours around 9 PM GMT Saturday.))

• //who is supposed to be at this event? Can anybody do it, or is it for certain characters? :?:

• //either for me. i don't have any plans but you know how it is. i'll do my best to make this one. 😄

• (( Saturday is generally better for me