Cotton and Grag divorced

• Cotton walks back into camp after being gone for several days, her demeanor is calm and looks to be a bit relieved, as if a great weight has been taken from off her shoulders. She sashays to her normal spot and slowly sits down smiling at those around

Me an Grag is no longa together, it not work out like we hope and some of yas knows why in ah bit more detail than othas. Me not with the Legion no more eitha, an this time I not be yapped back into rejoinin.

This me home an me first re..sponc..ah..bility shakes her head at the word an so here me will stay and give me full atten..tion

:e: Why in the Nine Hells is common so damn difficult..sheesh rolls her eyes taking out a bottle of Romani wine Think this ah good time for this grins

• ::Pete's still scraping his jaw off the floor at the news::

• at first Cotton leans down listening with a calm smile, then it hits her and eyes go WIDE Holy Mielikki's left boob!

she quickly looks to the others and starts to giggle, trying to look innocent

Umm well… oh boys

• ((okay… umm ooc note... that wine bridie gave cotton , which a lot of you have been passing around... was Liliths special wine.... all of you are randy as for a day or two since she made a special batch at bridies request.... be careful what you accept off miss trouble on two legs... ))

Bridie watches wide eyed as everyone at teh fires takes a good swig of the wine she gaveCotton...
    SHe luaghs hard and takes cotton aside, whispering to her exactly where she got the wine from.

((carry on dear chapsand lassies.... this is goin to be soem gypsy party))

• Chandon walks over seeing Cotton returning to the camp from the nars. He hears what she and the others say, and sits by the fire with them.

"I feel for you Cotton. I will say an extra prayer for you tonight to Corellon. If you ever need a someone to talk to, or anyone for that matter," he says looking around, "It will stay between me, you and Corellon."

He then takes a drink of the wine being passed around. And sits with the others, lookiing over to the drunk and passed out Orc Man. Wondering when Klaz or Cotton is going to do something to him.

• Orc Man sniffs the wine when it is passed to him, looks at Nawen take a swig, shrugs and takes a large swig and promptly passes out

• Cotton smiles warmly at Bridie and lightly sips some of the wine I be okays sis, if not me comes an find yas. An thanks sis for bein here for me, thats why me loves ya shoots Bridie a friendly wink and passes the wine around

• Bridie flounces up to the two by the fires , and drops a leather wineskin in each of thier laps.. then sits down hard, scattering leaves everywhere and giggles as she combs her hair out.."yes deserves betta sista.. ise nay eva unnerstan wha ye seen in thems orcies anywas.. nay offence moe… i jes ent inta tallers ... an sech.." -fumbles over her words as she watches him carefully-
    "yes gahn be awrights sista? " she looks to cotton , genuine concern on her face, littel motes of light dancing in the depths of her green eyes.
    "ye knas ise ere ta helps ye aye?"
    =takes a swig at ehr own wineskin=
    "gahn ye twos.. get arahnd tha wine ise gis ye"

• Elrin looks to Cotton, he manages a faint smile before speaking softly to her in elven

"{e} For whatever it may be worth, Nawen… You've made the right choice. You deserve someone who will put you first, above all else... Someone who will treat you with the honor and respect you so deserve."

He bows his head slightly to her

"{e} We are all of us, here for you… And about common... I'd not worry so much about it... It's a vulgar tongue anyways..."

He looks up to her with a slight smirk

Now… I think it's time to start drinking...

• Klaz casts a look over to Elrin for a moment and turns around. Feeling a bit dazed he collapses in front of the fire.

"Ya's a funnys one cottons", he snickers, "mm'good yups yer makin sure ya do what makes ya happys 'o' flappys. Likes a birdy withs wings. Chicken's wings. Mmmhmmz."

• Orc Man moves closer, and rests his head on her shoulder

We're all here to look after ya sis
    O> dunno why you always have to grumble in elven

grins