A sign on the door of the hut

• Lucina walks up, her full pack strapped to her back, tacks a note on the sign of the hut

Fellow campers. For a long time now, you have made me feel wonderful about living here. I have met the love of my life here, and have many wonderful memories. However, do to things that have been said and done as of late by elders, by campers, and by those who hold no sway yet still come, I cannot allow myself to remain here. After all, I am not loyal to the camp… and you know who you are who said this. I will be moving to Jiyyd. I will not be making Mingal come with me unless he so chooses, so do not worry, I am not taking your guard away. Thank you for showing me what family is.... and isn't.

Ser'noth'a Milana.

• Frowns as she leans against Elrin… what was that all about? Sips on her mug of tea and then sneezes that smoke is tickling my nose… is that new pipe weed? It smells awful... looks a bit green and scoots upwind of Elrin.

• _In the distance a tall and hooded elf watches silently, hidden by shadow. He watches as Mingal and Ser'Noth leave, and as the others make their comments.

He sighs quietly, his emotionless exterior hiding his feelings within as always.

He whispers silently in elven.

"Be safe my friends. May the Great Archer watch over your steps."_

• Walking, and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Chandon makes his way to the outer portion of the camp. He stops briefly to talk to Dart, then says hello to Ving and to Chann. He nears the fires to see Mingal and his love walk out, and hears that Mingal has burnt his Oath papers. Sighing some he makes his way to the fire where the others are.

"It saddens me that Mingal is leaving in this way." He says while kneeling down before the others. He hears the others words, and looks back to the pass where he watches them turn the cornor and enter the nars. "They will be missed, I will pray for them, as I do for all in the camp. If you need me," He says with a smile.

Chandon then turns to leave walking to the spot that he uses as a personal prayer area, to do his morning prayers, and to watch the camp.

• Anirion watches the two leave and sighs softly, shaking his head
    you wil both be missed

• Dram reads the note and shrugs…hears about mings burning his oath and shrugs...hears the complaining about disrespect and folks leaving, and shrugs.

"folkses is aways free ta dus wot theys dus like. thems wants ta leave like this theys dus it. folks wants ta moan baat it theys cin n all. sans like theys ga thar reasons.." his voice trails off as he wanders over to Horgan and gets some wine...

• Reads the note shaking her head a bit agrevated and heads back to the others by the fire Ya should all go read the note an think on its some.

she looks around camp thinking for some while before speaking again

Hmm.. it always good ta let folks fume an gripe at times, wha he did was in bad taste no matta how ya look at its, but she pauses maybe somethin up no one knows about. Lets try an see wha cause this all ta happen an try ta fix it.

An as for bein around camp, well giggles pointing at her well worn rut maybe some folks need ta look at all side for speakin silly shite, an that even means me.

Cotton looks to where Ming walked off to and considers what to do about this whole mess, then heads out to find Lilith and the other Elders very concerned, but mostly agrevated with herself and quick temper

• Lilith awakes and tends her herb patch , smiling slightly as she notes the new buds and blooms on many of her plants. She looks back sadly at her still empty tent and heads slowly. Only to stand dumbstruck when she is told that one of her oldest freinds of the camp is leaving. She watches the oath burning in the fire , and hears the harsh words whispered about one of the camps most loyal defenders.
    SHe becomes angered and storms off to write a note which she also pins to the hut.

I am most agreived at the reactions i have seen to Mingal Kross leaving, and saddnend that there are newcomers among you who see fit to pass harsh judgement on him and his partner. It was I in discussion with Ael and Dram and others who appointed him camp guard. Perhaps if certain elders spent more time in the camp they may have heard of this. Such disenssion in our gali family will only leave us weak in times to come , and i pray it will not continue. Lady Lilith Oakwhisper

• Watching the ordeal from the shadows, he sighs and avoids the topic.

• sits at the fire next to Kaona and Cotton, in the dent he calls his rut

"Not what you would expect from the camp guard"

shrugs and waits for Klaz to appear so he can tease him

• watches as mingal tosses the oath in the fire and sighs
    You should not have done that love… I still consider most here friends... I just have problems living somewhere where I am not wanted... smiles slightly I will miss everyone here, but I am glad you decided to come along_walks into the nars and looks around, a small smile spreading on her lips_ now, where to go?

• Puffing away at his pipe, cloaked in dark grey as he usually is, he watches as Mingal throws his oath on the fire, unsurprised

"I have long expected it would come to this…"

whisps of smoke curl up from his nostrils as he strokes his stubbly chin, thoughtfully

"Although… I do wonder what she meant by 'those who hold no sway'..."

He shrugs and wanders over to the fire to join Cotton and Kaona, attemtping to wear down his deformed rut

• Cotton watches the two and shrugs turning to Kaona

Elders gives em that title just so Gaje have someone ta yap at if needed, no camp guard really, an from wha me just see growls not ah Gali any more eitha.

Hmmm she watches the oath burning in the fire and shakes her head When me left ta sort things out I not toss me oath in the fire. If he want ta come back, he got some yappin ta do. That was damns dis..re..spect..fuls. grumbles

• Amith watches as the two walk from the camp, and then turns to the fire where Mingal's oath is burning

A sad day…

She turns and heads back to the shack to sleep in, and refuses to mine today.

• Kaona strolls casually up to the note. She arches her left brow curiously as she turns to head back over to the fires. She drops down in her old spot by Cotton’s mumbling softly.

I wonder when they made Mingal guard. I never heard anything about it.

She shrugs her shoulders as she pokes at the fire with a stick.

• Mingal throws his gypsy oath in the bonfire

Things didnt work out living here

Mingal takes his belongings and joins Lucina