Kayleb, Marty, Grobble, Movalyn.

• Legion

Kayleb the Beggar

• 1. Height: 185cm (about 6 feet)
    • 2. Weight: 73kg (160lbs)
    • 3. Skin Tone: pale
    • 4. Skin Texture: a bit rough and grubby.
    • 5. Eyes: brown
    • 6. Hair: brown, matted
    • 7. Accent: Softly spoken, kind, (slight English accent)
    • 8. Recognizable Features: Often dressed in rags.
    • 9. Commonly spoken languages: Common. Sometimes heard pleading with kobolds in draconic
    • 10. Race: Human
    • 11. Equipment Worn: none. Dressed only in rags, or a simple bleached robe when in the temple.
    • 12. Equipment Carried: none
    • 13. Left Handed or Right Handed: right
    • 14. Jewlery or Decorations: holy symbol around neck (Illmater)
    • 15. Relatives: none
    • 16. Body Build: lean.

Kayleb’s appearance is as you would expect of anyone who lived by begging from others. The rags he wears are worn, but not unwashed. Sometimes he can be seen bathing in the freezing streams just south of Peltarch.

Kayleb is very softly spoken, and is never coarse or manipulative when begging for food or coin. He walks as if being careful not to crush any tiny creatures under foot. He has no weapons no his person, and is never seen wearing armour.

(OOC: I no longer play Kayleb. He was my first ever character in Narfel. Also my first ever character in NWN! I had no idea what each class did or which one to choose, so I figured that I'd let the unfolding story of my character choose for me. I started off with a lvl of rogue as that seemed like the most generic "commoner" class. I was hoping to go into paladin, but Kayleb was bullied about by paladins too often to make that a believable choice. He got involved in religious and philosophical discussions, and this ultimately lead him to put his faith in Illmater. Despite playing Kayleb for many years I never got him above lvl 3. Eventually I came to understand that DnD is about Dungeons and Dragons and stuff, so I made a new character that would do better in a world where advancement depends more on fighting monsters that it does on religious discussions.)

• Legion

(edited to include Movalyn)

• Legion

Movalyn

• Height: 170cm
    • Weight: 55kg
    • Skin Tone: Pale
    • Skin Texture: Smooth. Accentuated with white arcane markings..
    • Eyes: Dark green.
    • Hair: White
    • Accent: High elvin, often with a snobbish, condescending tone.
    • Recognizable Features: White arcane markings on face and body. Unnaturally white hair. Dark lips and fingernails.
    • Commonly spoken languages: Common, elven.
    • Race: Sun Elf
    • Equipment Worn: A "Fisherman Mage" belt.
    • Equipment Carried: A light crossbow hangs by her side. Beside it a longsword in it's scabbard.
    • Left Handed or Right Handed: neither. Equally clumsy with both hands. Seems to occasionally favor the right.
    • Jewlery or Decorations: none.
    • Relatives: None in Narfell.
    • Body Build: Lithe.

(for the evolution of her look, check Here)

((_OOC: Movalyn is my first fair dinkum attempt at playing an "evil" character. I wanted to steer away from "evil because she serves an evil god" or "evil because of some deep betrayal or personal tragedy". Instead I wanted to make a character that was evil for the reasons most regular evil folks are evil. I also wanted to avoid both over the top "mwa ha harrrr" evil and "evil but pretending not to be". She's just a normal person … who is evil. Commonly found selfishness and lack of compassion taken to it's "logical" conclusions.

Movalyn is self absorbed and ungrateful. She is not actively malicious, but definitely unsympathetic and uncaring. She has entered into a career as an "Adventurer". Seeing that a large part of adventuring is about slaughtering sentient creatures I wanted to gradually develop within Movalyn a well thought out philosophy about death including how it is dealt out and the need to abandon useless "ethics" in order to maximize proficiency at it. I'm hoping that her intelligence based style of killing (rather than STR or DEX based - she has neither), as well as her total lack of morals or ethics, would take her into the Assassin class.

Sadly, this character is far from being optimal. Her BAB is so low that she depends on True Strike to be able to hit anything. Movalyn is more an exploration of morality and the origins of evil rather than actually "being good at Narfell"._))

• Legion

Grobble

• 1. Height: 110cm (about 3 1/4 feet)
    • 2. Weight: 18kg (40lbs)
    • 3. Skin Tone: Yellow/green with some orange blotches
    • 4. Skin Texture: Wrinkled, warty, some patches of peeling skin.
    • 5. Eyes: Yellow (not red)
    • 6. Hair: mainly sprouting out of his ears and nose.
    • 7. Accent: Yet to fully master common. Goblin accent.
    • 8. Recognizable Features: Goblin. He also sports a black sun tattoo on his upper arm.
    • 9. Commonly spoken languages: Common
    • 10. Race: "Hoomun". - Goblin
    • 11. Equipment Worn: Grobble is usually clothed in displacer leather armour. he also wears some mundane jewelery; a pair of silver rings and a copper necklace.
    • 12. Equipment Carried: As far as weapons go Grobble is quite well equipped. Hanging from his belt is a mace, shortsword, sickle, pair of daggers, a pair of kukris and a whip. Across his back is a large battle axe which he never wields or uses in battle. The Shield he carries is often used as a tool or shelter as needed.
    • 13. Left Handed or Right Handed: Both
    • 14. Jewlery or Decorations: Two silver rings, copper necklace. The odd feather charm hanging hanging about his person.
    • 15. Relatives: Goblins. Most probably dead by now.
    • 16. Body Build: Built like a standard goblin..

Grobble is sometimes accompanied by a small pack of dire rats (one his animal companion, one gained using animal empathy, another one summoned)

((OOC note: The way I play Grobble is primarily based on this:@b1dd3f1a52:

Due to their small size, short lifespan, ability to live off of relatively little, and their high mortality rate, goblins have had to multiply more in order to survive as a species. While the specifics differ from tribe to tribe, goblins generally set up their society in such a way as to maximize the reproductive potential of their females,

Goblin settlements are typically very densely populated and filled with young goblin children. This is in part because goblin females are expected to birth as many children as possible to sustain a population constantly driven down by violence. However, young goblins do not outnumber adults because their lives are often at least as dangerous as those of adults

Though goblins have a poor reputation overall, not all goblins are dim-witted or evil. Some goblins have risen to become heroes, gaining enough renown to be accepted into the civilized world of other, more commonly good races.

So please don't be offended by the inappropriate sexual comments that Grobble sometimes comes up with. Sometimes I horrify myself with the things I make Grobble say. Please remember that its no reflection on my RL character but rather my attempt to play the role of a goblin.

• Legion

Martoushca (Marty) Leaffall

• 1. Height: 110cm (about 3 1/4 feet)
    • 2. Weight: 18kg (40lbs)
    • 3. Skin Tone: ruddy, suntanned
    • 4. Skin Texture: smooth and girly.
    • 5. Eyes: Green/brown
    • 6. Hair: Light brown, slightly sunbleached
    • 7. Accent: Always speaks in a cheerful, energetic tone.(bastard child of American and Australian accents)
    • 8. Recognizable Features: Usually holds hair up with a band
    • 9. Commonly spoken languages: Common, Hin, very poor elven. Knows the phrase "please do not step on the flowers" in many languages, including draconic, celestrial and infernal
    • 10. Race: Halfling
    • 11. Equipment Worn: shiny black leather armour with dark blue trim. Within city walls she is sometimes dressed in her black and red Sisterhood garb or a simple green dress.
    • 12. Equipment Carried: Small shield. The inside of the shield is lined with scabbards for throwing blades. Usually has a throwing dart at the ready, but sometimes wields a cruel looking bowie knife or a bow.
    • 13. Left Handed or Right Handed: left
    • 14. Jewlery or Decorations: Different coloured headbands A heart shaped Legion medal hangs around her neck.
    • 15. Relatives: none living. Family slain by orks.
    • 16. Body Build: muscular, and a bit stocky for a hin.